How Often Do You Win

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play tournaments, I very seldom win a tournament, but I do make money, although not big money. But , profit is profit.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get streaky on getting ITM never lasts though, I could use more bankroll discipline... I play on ACR and all the micro level tournaments have super long late registration which is frustrating.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Often enough to keep playing !!

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Total win, or Itm, huge difference..

During tourney and heads-up play, I don't win very often. In tourney, I have a few wins along the way, building stack. But have never eliminated the entire field and finished first. Making the final table is the best I have done. Usually a case of running badly at beginning, then it snowballs further to the loser's lounge.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure I understand your question very well, but I'll try to answer that.
If you're talking about monetary winnings in tournaments, it's hard to say, because it depends a lot on the volume of tournaments you play.
Most professionals who teach, argue that even you playing a certain significant amount of tournaments, 70% you lose and 30% you win, so if you play a small amount, you can not be sure if you are a winning player, or that you get profits in poker.

Good luck at the tables!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much, but I have not deposited for a long time, my bankroll is growing little by little, I hope soon to have a great victory in some tournament:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not win as often as I would like. Realizing this, I try to constantly improve my skills. But yesterday I was lucky and I took first place in our weekly freeroll.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 25
TCeNTuRioN

TCeNTuRioN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
well, more important to win it s a play your A game.
1-2 time for month

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frequently when I am disciplined. If I'm on a winning streak I can blow it by falling into what I call reverse tilt. That's becoming overconfident and losing sight of the fact that a winning streak is a combination of variance, my skill level, my energy level and the quality of my opponents.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not much, but every few months I have two or three days in which the streak changes and I win, but the number of times I lose continues to be more;

D

desmond weinberger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't start becoming a winning player until a couple years ago. I would consistently lose my bankroll. I finally started making money and haven't looked back since.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I win as many times as the times I lose in sports betting:p:p:p:p, well a little less I win, if I usually win frequently but low prizes, I need a lot to learn, to improve my game by being in prizes, many things I need and I am constantly studying to improve my game:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

unfortunately i don't win in one place lately i am up on other sides and sjanos now neither the cards come nor the bluff nothing comes together

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: When I play, when the electricity or electricity does not go out, if you could every day, much better. hahahajjajajjaa

L

louis627

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm normally in the money every two or three games in the free rolls but money games are harder as the players are more experienced.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is meant by winning? Winning the tournament? Playing for profit?

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The last day was dangerous for me-from 10 s&go games I won only one! 10%! Thought to uninstall stars.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are talking about ITM, then in 30% of cases I get into this prize zone, since I play mainly MTT tournaments.

S

Slavas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I have the patience.....alot! if my girlfriend is nagging me while playing.....well then I may as well throw the buy-in down the toilet! haha

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you want to know if your playing against a winning player go to sharkscope.com and do a search on them and you will know if he or she is a good player. Some players lie!

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't always win, it all depends on the time I can play. If I'm in a hurry, I risk more.

Z

zzZeldaxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find myself doing pretty well in the micro MTT with buy-ins of $1, $2 or $3. Around 75% of the time I at least cash in the money and today I got 4th overall in a $3 MTT tournament that started with around 300 players.

I have just recently started to play the 3 player Spin n Gos on pokerstars because my account was credited 4 $5 Spin n Go tickets so I would like to take advantage of that. I was only trying the $1 Spin n Gos and I found myself winning around 30% of the time. Today I did my first $5 and I did win! :) Unfortunately, it was only for $15. Every time I check the Spin n Go section and click on observe, the current $5 Spin n Go prize is almost always $50 or at least $25. Of course, when I take my chances I get the measly $15. I also seem to find myself in quite a lot of $1 Spin n Gos where the cash prize is only $2, maybe I should take a hint that Spin n Goes aren't vibing with me.