How often do you play poker?

GrindFreak

GrindFreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I have a full-time job i usually play three times a week and mostly play on weekend because of thier bigger event prizes

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

играйте покер всеки възможен ден. Поне 1-2 турнира, опитвам се да играя

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

D

deadguy2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at least every other day. A lot of the time every day.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is simple for me! I have money, I play,no money, I don’t play)))

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my cycles. Usually I’ll play one or two a day but other times I might play 4-5 in a day or go 4-5 days playing none. Then After a few months, I often break for several months as this game can be brutal and once it starts passing me off too much and is no longer fun, I’ll take an extended break.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I used to play almost every day from 6 to 8 hours a day, but now I only play about 5 times a week from 4 to 6 hours and I play the sit & go mode I sign up for several tournaments at the same time and I play in about 5 or 6 tables at the same time in micro limits sit & go sometimes in Mtts tournaments but very little because tournaments can be spread out a lot and there is a lot of variance in those tournaments for the amount of players that sign up.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I am one of the people that I like to play every day .... however for a month due to my work I can no longer play every day ... so now I only play on weekends ..!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my case I try to play at least 10 tournaments a week, although in general my favorite game is sit & go

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It varies for me. In the summer I play less and depending on the kids activities can vary the amount I play as well. For me 4 to 5 nights a week is a safe number.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´d like to play it everyday.
But, it´s actual to play once a week.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play every day 1-2 tournaments. Sometimes I don’t play for a few days.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny how many times I've seen this same question asked here in this forum. Not that it gets asked so often. After all, someone asks. Newer members answer. And eventually the thread dies out. Some time passes, and someone else asks the question "how often do you play poker?". It seems like a natural question for people to ask. What I find funny is that I have answered question a couple of times before. And each time, my answer has been different.

At one point, not only was I playing every day, I was playing four or five tournaments a day. Of course that was before three and four hour late registration periods and unlimited rebuys. I found that the more I played, the sharper my instincts were. In other words, the more I played, the better I seemed to play and the better I seemed to do. But nowadays, I play very sporadically. I played a tournament yesterday. But I hadn't played for three days before that. I still feel like, the more I play, the better I do. Yet, I don't play very much at all anymore, a couple of Sit & Goes here and there or the daily CC freeroll every couple of days.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play 4-5 days a week, but I would love to have enough time to play every day. On average, I play 3-5 hours a day.

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro MTTs or freerolls, at least one a day.