How Often Do You Play?

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After a period thats not important and all you want is to get a decent payot after each run.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play 6-7 hours every day, and thing it s too much.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play tournaments mostly. I play cash games one or two times a week, and some times less.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tournaments and that's why I rarely play cash games.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2-3 times per week. Try to up it to 20+ hours per week before I go to vegas to try and tune up. Just hard to get good games online.

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play cash games whenever I feel like my BR supports the min buy in for a table and me not feeling bad if I lose 1 or 2 buy in's. Generally I try to play cash games at least once a week but focus most of my time on MTTs and SnGs.

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely nowadays i will try to play the weds n friday games those are usually my days :D

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a cash game player. I play everyday in micro tournaments and SNG's. I play multi games also.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the game cache I play only when it is necessary to quickly play a losing bankroll)

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you play cash games? I play every day for 5-6 hours with breaks. Do you think that this is much time?

Doing something you enjoy for 5.6 hours a day is not excessive as long as you can afford it and aren't putting off your responsibilities -

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I do not think that it's much normal. I have 2-3 hours. When and more.

E

evaldas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day but not the cash games usually I play one or two tournaments per depending on time i got for it

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play everyday, till I get tired.But there are days passing, without playing, cause I have to deal with other priorities.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play the same way every day, but 3-4 hours somewhere

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play cash games, pereshol in spin&go. Play 3-5 hours a day want to increase to 5-8 but not yet ready, is simply not enough time. How much play do you think this is normal not much and not enough. Good luck!!

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How often do you play cash games? I play every day for 5-6 hours with breaks. Do you think that this is much time?

If, in this mode of play, you get an average profit for a month, then you can consider this as a job and there's nothing wrong with that. As if you would say allocated a year, to study and apply your skills. But if, after the expiration of time, there is only a game and there is no progress, then you simply lose precious time of life, more than a person has nothing and spend it on the void stupid.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Hello... i play 5-6 hours every day

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you count with that time, my advice is that you already level up, play with people who know more than you and devote part of that time to studying plays and strategies and the sky is the limit ...

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since I am a dealer in my city many times before the table is opened there are players who wait while we play poker between us so I play 2 hours live and about 3 online

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually I play poker every day that gives to me, but I play little with money, I play more freerolls.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every day ... I play on average 3 hours