How much time did you spend to make poker it worth for you?

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey, guys. It's been a while since my last post here on the forum and it's amazing to see how different is each CC user; everyone here sharing their experiences, independent if they have 1 week or if they have 30 years at poker.

I'm here to ask you what is on the title: "How much time did you spend to make poker worth for you?".

The intention here is to grow up the courage of the newbies to keep evolving themselves at the game.

I think the most experienced players engagement will be very interesting for those who are starting a new life at poker — just like me.

I need you to remember your past at this game and how your reality changed by the time you spent at the tables showing your skills and your knowledge.

Have you ever thought about giving up when variance was destroying your first time to create your bankroll?

Have you ever felt upset when the things were not going as good as you was expecting at the poker rooms?

Have you ever had the opportunity to enter in that tournament you were always dreaming about?

Would be amazing to see what you have to talk. And, if you, as me, are trying to get better day by day at this game, you can tell us how are you feeling at this poker journey beginning!

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't know exactly how long it was, when I started playing I felt the need to learn more and study to better understand how the game worked, and that all takes time and a lot of practice.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun, so the time I spent playing poker I had a great time and I don't regret the hours, days and weeks spent at all. If I had the opportunity to go back in time, I would, on the contrary, try to find even more time to play :)

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There was a period where I dedicated myself a lot to studying and playing for hours every day, but today I no longer have that same desire.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
After 3 – 24 months. However, not all players succeed in becoming regular winning online poker players.Three months is a normal amount of time for such a smart person who, with the right tools, can go from being a complete beginner to a winning player.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
with the time past for me , more then 13 years , I realize that the most important thing is time it self and so ,,,i spend less and less time playing poker , i reduce my time from 16-18 hours a day to just a couple of days and 2-3 hours :)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
"How much time did you spend to make poker worth for you?"
My grandfather taught me to play poker when I was a child...now I'm a 41-year-old lady! It's a long time playing...:D

Have you ever thought about giving up when variance was destroying your first time to create your bankroll?
Nope, my first online deposit to poker rooms was from freerolls - collect about 100/150$ (12/13/14 y ago and then deposit in all rooms where Serbian can play at that time - most all of rooms, 20$ to each, something like that) .

Have you ever felt upset when the things were not going as good as you was expecting at the poker rooms?
Never, that's poker - you can play perfectly, but you never know what's going to come...every cards can win...

Have you ever had the opportunity to enter in that tournament you were always dreaming about?
Nope, Vegas still waiting for me... :D

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't managed to be profitable yet, I don't know what to do, maybe I'm overestimating myself, thinking that I play well when in reality I'm not good. And I can't deal well with emotions either.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I don't even know how to answer. I just played for my pleasure, as now, I had no desire to win millions of $, pleasure, good time, sports interest - that's my goal.