How Much Time Do You Spend Playing Poker Per Day?

Utoza

Utoza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My maximum of playing poker was 12hours

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bit. Earlier - more. Now - 1 - 2 hours a day.

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online abot 4-5 hours. Pokerclub maximum was about 3 days.

R

rulist1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my max is the same my reg is about 12 hrs a day.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually play 3 hours. Max 6 hours.

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is what you are looking at if you are interested in playing in a wsop event. This is the structure from event #36 at 2010 41st Annual world series of poker. It had 3,102 players I cashed in this event going out in 320th place. So playing a lot daily will help build up your stamina and endurance.

Players begin with 3,000 in Tournament Chips. All levels will last 60 minutes. Breaks will occur after every two levels and last 20 minutes. Dinner break on each Day 1 will be after the completion of level 6 and last 90 minutes. There will be a 60-minute break on subsequent playing days after the completion of 4 levels. Days 1A and 1B will play 10 levels, Day 2: Play will resume at 2:30 pm. The field will be combined and play 10 levels. Day 3: Play will resume at 2:30 pm and continue down to a winner or the completion of 10 levels, whichever comes first. Day 4: If needed, play will resume at 2:30 pm and continue until a winner has been determined. If an event is running long, the tournament director reserves the right to suspend play after the completion of 10 levels and resume the following day. Best of luck in life and on the felts to everybody.

V

Vladislav Markov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Я играю в покер около 10-12 часов в день, иногда мне становится скучно, и я очень устаю. Главное - не ударить по склону.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ff

This period of time my free time is small due to my work.At least i got cc everyday at 22:00 ....to keep in touch with poker .

E

Edvin55555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on many factors. From 1 to 10 hours per day.

L

LOVENRG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My work load is greatly reduced for the Winter months. Depending on the weather and or day, geez, I've played for about 45hrs straight. I can never seem to make it through those last few hours to achieve the full 48hr. I'm just to delirious at that point and my decision making is getting sloppy. More typically though, 12-16hrs depending. I can't play as much during the remainder of the year, 2hrs at best and thats depends on the weeks schedule. So I really cram in as much as I can while I can :) Cheers

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play about 3-4 hours a day - and on weekends I play a lot, and my
the highs were in poker tournaments and 8 hours and 10 hours only breaks were 5 minutes each for tea and coffee!

L

LOVENRG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea man, its those multi table tourneys that can vacuum an entire day away, but for the most part I play SitNgos. I keep a bottom line in my account and any excess above that I play in cash games to mix it up from time to time. I love my work but it is lopsided in the way that I play a bunch in a short amount of time and a little over the other many months. Seems like you have a solid schedule and that is foundational to staying consistent. Wishing you and the rest a solid gain in this new year...cheers

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my bank. At this moment I do not have money so I dedicate myself to read a lot and play free tournaments to be able to increase my bank and thus be able to play again. But at this moment playing free tournaments approximately between 4-5 hours per day i play.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a mood, then I play 3-5 hours, if not then 1-2 hours.

L

LOVENRG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea the bankroll for sure dictates the frequency I am able to play too, especially since B.O.Line as recently terminated their hourly freerolls. I am fortunate enough to grind out what I banked last year so...a chip, chair and a chance :)

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more than 4 hours a day. Often while working. I'm addicted to poker

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG you guys are marathon-ers! Longest I've ever played straight was 6 hours

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

One day I played 20 hours straight, I did because I played a tournament in which I played until the end

L

LOVENRG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, 20hrs in one tourney, the blinds must have been raised super slow. How'd ya place and what was the payout, just curious. Happy New Year you all, best of fortune to ya!!

B

boonvech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One day I played without a break for 18 hours
That's my maximum
What is your maximum? :confused:
my opinion not more than 10 hrs per day. first 4 hrs i can make good decision but very bad at the late 2 hrs.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the success of the game. I used to play very long without a break. It used to be that he forgot about time and only because of fatigue, when he reached full exhaustion, he finished the game. My maximum is 26 hours in a row, but it was a long time about 10 years ago. Now I play 1-2 hours per day, if I go far in the tournament, then I can stay at the table for 5-6 hours, but the heat

L

LOVENRG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea man I hear ya...those long sittings are the exception not the rule, especially now a days for sure. I still play for 6-12hrs depending though, on the table play. Really only for the winter months as well. During the other 9months I'd be lucky to get more than a few Sit-n-Go's in.