How Much Time Do You Dedicate to Playing Poker?

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing poker but I don't think I'll become some kind of a pro or make living on poker. I'm a just a hobby player. Once I played for about 20h straight but now it's about 1-2 hours per/day at max

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have to introduce money to online rooms to start playing seriously? You see poker as a hobby and the professionals, how much time do you dedicate to poker?
I spend a little time in poker, but I think that if you know how to play well and spend a lot of time in poker, you can win good amounts of money, but for this you need to have a normal bankroll, a lot of time, a lot of patience and good playing skills and you will get good results and good winnings!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
For me it's just a fun hobby...and playing few hours per day...:)

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about 10 hours per day , and still i not a pro :(

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 hours

In the past I used to dedicated 3 hours a day playing poker and studiying poker but now I go to university again so I just can dedicate 2 hours to play and study poker. I would like to dedicate more but now I guess it is ok.

Hopefully in the future I could spend more time playing poker and doing what I really like and hopefully improve my game and earn money from this amazing activity

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost my entire waking hours. Looking for that one big one that puts me where I want to be.

D

druedain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well now its a hobby for me.around 20 hours per week

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have the exact time I spend playing poker. It was more hours a day before and now perhaps an hour.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, poker is just my hobby, but in the future, I dream of becoming a professional player and earning it for life. I give poker about 3-4 hours a day, but due to New Year's holidays, I'm not playing poker at all, and I'm giving my free time to family and friends.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder sometimes if I play my hobby to much:0) I feel the computer makes it to easy to jump in one thing and into another rather its a table or a tournament. I am a stay at home dad that loves poker:0) I am trying to learn to become a decent poker pro one day.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker as a hobby at the moment but, I dream of becoming a professional poker player.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is my hobbie and I spend about 1 to 4 hours a day playing poker. I do like to play live poker also, but I haven't had time in the past couple of months to play live poker. I love to play both online and live. Poker is a great way to spend your free time.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately have only been playing about 2 times a week because I have family issues. I usually have a decent stack I want to double up and leave, but most people complain about the hit-and-run so I try to play a little more before I leave happy.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right know is just a hobby. But i`m in vacation so i`m dedicating a lot of time into getting better, i`m watching a lot of videos (hand analysis, advanced tutorials). I`m taking notes of everything, i`m reading books (especially the ones that talk the part of the mental game, that i consider my extremely weak side). So hopefully i can stop to suck one day lol.

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, sometimes I play 10 to 20 hours a week, then I do not play at all for several weeks. It depends on work and family, after all it is just a hobby.

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have to introduce money to online rooms to start playing seriously? You see poker as a hobby and the professionals, how much time do you dedicate to poker?

It depends a lot, when I have conditions to pay to play online I think I spend 8 hours of the day playing but I do not have cash in the box.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have the expectation of becoming a poker professional ... I started playing poker as a hobby ... but now I dedicate around 6 - 8 hours a day ...! I hope to continue improving day by day and become a poker professional ...!

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
45-60 hours a week.
awesome buddy , I'm jealous :p
I'd be happy if I could get upto 20hrs a week at the moment , between work & family life, trying hard to make it , maybe I'll be able to make weekends work more for me poker-wise , and go from there :) , see you all at the tables

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot less than I used to and probably more than I will in the future.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
now play 3a4 hours a day depends on how I go in tournaments is a hobby for me though and I brought some extra money I like to study and I improve every day .. I guess if I become professional 100% is devoted feel time and it's your job and you live this

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker for money for the third year. I give the game 5-6 hours a day and usually spend 3-4 hours on training.

T

TeamProSW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for money for the third year. I give the game 5-6 hours a day and usually spend 3-4 hours on training..[/Цитата]I just started somewhere about 2 months playing 3-4 hours. how you train...

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I have free time, I try to play poker. Poker is a hobby. To poker was the work you need to play better. :)))

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
awesome buddy , I'm jealous :p
I'd be happy if I could get upto 20hrs a week at the moment , between work & family life, trying hard to make it , maybe I'll be able to make weekends work more for me poker-wise , and go from there :) , see you all at the tables

Sounds good! See you at the tables.