How much time to become a poker pro?

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One day I will become pro in this game Texas and plo4

everything is possible, everything is possible ...
you just need to strictly adhere to discipline, strategy, and play according to your bankroll without deviating from anything

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything is possible, everything is possible ...
you just need to strictly adhere to discipline, strategy, and play according to your bankroll without deviating from anything
pokerstars really hurt me ... I wanted to play on ggpoker but the deposit methods are complicated

it can be a relatively short amount of time as long as you're the best player in the game you play in. if you play with a bunch of bums like dan bilzerian you can be a "pro" in a matter of weeks
One day I arrive at their table but I'm afraid to play expensive because 109 dollars is 15 days worked

I think to a greater extent it depends not on time but on your desire to learn !!!
I will study right now after I leave here ... I have to change my game ...

It depends on you, your capabilities.
I am capable of everything to be what I want to give up everything

I think it takes 5 to 10 years to become a professional player. I am convinced that professional players have at least 5 years of experience.
Oops, so I'm on the right track 8 years ago

In my dilettante opinion, you will learn poker all your life. Poker is as versatile as life itself.
In my opinion the game has its learning limits ... it's not infinite like math

Last edited by a moderator:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on your desire and motivation, but in general I think it takes three or even five years.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that there is fixed time for transition. Some players become pros at their second year and most remain recreational players whole life. It is the way of thinking and the will to put all your effors in poker that makes you pro.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oops, so I'm on the right track 8 years ago

.... but it is obvious that there are cases when a player lacks his whole life to become a professional ....... I really hope this is not your case. :)

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not that there is a specific number, some can become pro in one year, others in 10 and others never, it will take the number of years it takes you to study hard