How many times you lose your bankroll and what did you do in this situations?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me is important to accept my bad plays; so I can only blame myself.

When the tilt ate me, begins one big bad play, which is unknow when it will ends... I've lost my bankroll because of this many times (not so many).

And when I've had my fill of wildness, and my head is about to explode, everything slowly settles down...

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened 2 times. After some time I made a deposit.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes this happened when I was a young poker player and I often won then I quickly lost all my money because I went to play at high and high limits, the field made deposits and got my money back, but it's better not to do it because you should increase your money instead of returning it

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think once when I started playing. But since then I've been doing well, always playing tournaments that don't hurt my bankroll.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had that situation of losing my bankroll in poker, I have always had bad days, bad streaks but always with a good bankroll management I have always been able to get out of it.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive lost my ACR balance two times playing online slots ! I had to get my boyfriend to do P2P transfer . Sadly, now i am going short again .

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lot of times, most of the times that I won a freeroll tournament I tray to invest that money playing poker but usually I lose the money and then I only wait until win some money at another tournament

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the beginning, before studying a little about poker, and especially about bankroll control, I lost many times, but small amounts, then it never happened again.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times. I tend to just stop playing for month's at a time. Longest break I have was 2 years.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've often lost my bankroll. What do I do next? I simply play freerolls and try to make a comeback there.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've lost count... What you have to do is move on and start all over again!

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
CardsChat freerolls is a really good way to build your bankroll. You invest nothing but your time and knowledge

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't play poker professionally, it's a hobby for me, and when I lose my entire bankroll, I usually take a break. When I lose a lot of money, it leaves an unpleasant feeling, negative emotions, and I believe that in such cases it is necessary to take a break from the game, do other things, and get distracted. And when the negative emotions go away, you can start playing again. I enjoy poker and try to get away from stress and anxiety as much as possible. Tilt completely depends on the psychological state of the player, so you should always be in a good mood and rested before the game.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Bad dream wake up and next day will be better

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is important to accept bad days and work harder but what you did in situations when tilt ate you and you lost all your money?
I lost my bankroll 4-5 times. Terrible feeling. I was losing my bankroll mostly because of stupidity because I was playing drunk. As a result, I paid for my foolish pastimes. After that, I always started from the beginning and usually started with freerolls.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ok it happened almost to everybody at least once ^^
I don't think so. Maybe among many who are not depositing and only building through freerolls.... or others who are regularly depositing (but even then... I deposit often but never because of going busto). I've always been a bankroll NIT... to a detriment. I am certain there are many on here who have never gone broke.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I don't think so. Maybe among many who are not depositing and only building through freerolls.... or others who are regularly depositing (but even then... I deposit often but never because of going busto). I've always been a bankroll NIT... to a detriment. I am certain there are many on here who have never gone broke.
Guess so . I think if I started poker the same time as I joined CC I could also say that .
But I was more of a live player regular at nlhe 1/3 and 2/5 and Omaha 2/2
So I also didn't really care what I've lost online cause live winnings always covered it by far.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I refueled many times, I had spontaneous ups and downs but all the time I was hoping for more... ending with a new submission😀😀😀. Now since I discovered cardcash I have ambition but I'm staying with the bankroll in the basement, I can't call it's null I still have a lot of work to do.

Last edited:
Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This has happened to me several times, I tried to reformulate my ways of playing and mainly choose better tournaments and how to use money in poker!:unsure::rolleyes:

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I lost my bankroll 4-5 times. Terrible feeling. I was losing my bankroll mostly because of stupidity because I was playing drunk. As a result, I paid for my foolish pastimes. After that, I always started from the beginning and usually started with freerolls.
I can relate to that.. simply playing at the wrong time without the proper mind for it .
Murphy's Law : Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong"

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many times this was done due to the fact that I climbed to higher limits, I advise you to stop even if the session is terrible, and if you can’t, then play further, but if it’s already zero, then you’ll have to rise from the freerolls

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Many times this was done due to the fact that I climbed to higher limits, I advise you to stop even if the session is terrible, and if you can’t, then play further, but if it’s already zero, then you’ll have to rise from the freerolls
it all comes down to BR management . CC helped me getting better in that.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When I'm in a rough patch, I usually take what I have and leave a negligible amount to spend, in the interest of losing it.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i lost when i started playing cause i didn´t respect brm, but didn´t happen after some few losses

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me multiple times and i still can't learn from it

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management