How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

M

mr_hippi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4 is it for me before I get lost and lose

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 these days. I used to be able to play more.

K

kazmeer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most i can play is 4. any more than that and i start getting impatient on tables i don't have a lot of money or chips invested in and i play worse hands than i usually would. Cant focus on that much game lol.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played until 4 at the same time but I did not feel comfortable, I think two is a good option, always talking about online poker, live of course only one

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried 4 of the table,the game is,but get tired quickly.And since I play multi-table tournaments,for me the best option is 2 tables in the same tournament...

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I played the maximum 4 tables. I no longer tried. If possible, do not play a lot of tables, and I do not play. Loss of control is reflected badly on the quality of the game. I watched the game the other player. He sat on the 15 tables.

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FOR ME 6TABLES IS OPTIMUM. BUT EVERY ONE HAVE TO PLAY ENOUGH TABLES TU SATY MAXIMUM FOCUS ON ALL OF THEM .

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 is my absolute max that I have tried at one time. Prefer and realistically cap it at 2 at a time. Still prefer to play one at a time.

J

jwlaw35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to stay at 2 tables.. I know when I get involved in a hand I hate being to rushed or some times I will time out on a hand I had ment to play and that kind of thing can tilt me

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play until only one table.
as the final table is required to play very carefully.

And I'm just a student, but not a master!

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3, could do more if acr had hotkeys

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually playing with 4 multitabling, cant open more table because i ll get a headache

V

Vasilina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
20+ tables, wow! I can play only 2-4 tables, otherwise I loose my concentration and start doing stupid things... But the idea not to mix game types sounds reasonable

M

Mendex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play around 6 to 8. But to be honest as a LAG style which is my default I try to only play 4 at the time. Coz I play more hands and have to make critical decisions. I find 4 full ring table at the same time the most profiable.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just two or three so that way I can stay focused

phazeds

phazeds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 24 tables at 2nl... but recently 4-6 tables as I can concentrate better and make better reads

G

Gabriel Pantoja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

3 at the same time, more than that i can a little bit confused and don't play my best

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like 2 max...i'we played 4 and 6 but i lost concentration and lost the chips and money :))

P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many tables you can play at a time (maximum)?

4-6 tables for me the norm, if more admit many mistakes and the game is in the negative.

Jauheni Danilenka

Jauheni Danilenka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play many tables at once. Usually this table 3.2, not more. I see no reason to play immediately for 5-10 tables. What is the use? Just look at the hole cards, switching between tabs, tables, and does not see and analyze the game opponents - it's silly not to no good usually leads!