Chips
2-3 is all to be able to concentrate and be patient

N

Nathaniel1976

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most I play is 4-5 but I don't play them well. I find it hard to switch from one to another in my mind. I can play 2 well, but if I want to give it my all I stick to 1

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play at 4 tables at the same time and it worked, but I prefer no more than two. Otherwise, there is no time to monitor the actions of players.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 tables at the time

I play 2 tables at the time, to be honest I would like to play more, maybe 3 or 4 tables but I guess I am not ready to play more than 2 tables.

I think is very important to be focus on what we are doing while we are playing poker and sometimes even with just 2 tables I feel like it is too much for me, fortunately this does not happen all the time but I'm gonna improve my game cause I would like to play more tables at the same time. The most important for me is to feel comfortable cause I am gonna take decisions and think clearly is a key factor to win in this game.

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually 1, so as not to make mistakes and always be aware. Sometimes I play 3 at the same time, but not usually since I can not concentrate at ease and easily lose my tournaments

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on average 6 tables, rarely more and at the end of the grind less

M

Manlg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zoom/snap/fastforward - 2 tables
regular cash tables - 4-6 tables
tournaments - 6-12 tables

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 tables for me I get in trouble if I try to go above this

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm just playing low stakes or freerolls I'll play two games at a time, otherwise I just get bored and my mind wanders. If I'm playing to win, I stick to one and it takes up my entire screen - I take notes on absolutely everything about every player: what they go all in with, how they call, what they raise with in what positions (if it's unusual), etc. It helps not only with the games I'm playing, but I've played so many SNGs now that any one game I'll usually already have notes on one or two players, so I know how I can bust them out right at the beginning.

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on my laptop more than five tables isnt convenient to play. I prefer to play three tables.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No more than 4 tables for me.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The max I play is 3. Usually just two tables at a time.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it is more convenient to play only on one table. The problem is that in poker people make money. Therefore, the more tables you play, the higher your expectation.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 6-8 tables in normal mode, but if I go to an expensive tournament through satellite then I play 4-6 tables to pay much attention to an expensive tournament

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 4-6 tables at 1/2 and 2/5.

Recently though I've gone down to 2 tables to really try and work on my game, trying to avoid being results orientated.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on several tables at once, boring just to play on one table. I used to play only 1 table in the past, just a question of practice. I did not experience any disadvantage.

J

JoeDurt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two is good while playing on my laptop. If I had a big screen I could manage a few more though!