NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Just the one, it was a small pot too.

Sadly it's difficult to get paid unless the board pairs and someone has a full house.

A straight flush with two lower cards when someone else has an Ace-high flush is usually a much better opportunity.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I’ve had only 3 in 30 years. Maybe that’s good but feels like I’m due it’s been a while now.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I collected 3 times 2 times at Pokerstars and once at POKEROK I hope to see this combination again, but as we know it is very difficult to collect it. Many people may not even see this combination after 10-15 years of poker, but some are more lucky and collect less often than others, I think everyone is happy when collecting once is considered the norm and you're not very surprised anymore

Inabit

Inabit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've had one many years back on betfair in a small stakes cash game, got paid off for it which is always nice.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Until today I have only seen it, I have never had it in my hands

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have had around a hundred, but I have played a fair amount of Royal Poker on Replay.

Last edited:
emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think about 2 was on the virtual chips of ps unfortunately

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing for about 3 years and in all that time, I've had the Royal Flush 3 times. I think it's not enough, it could be more :)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
me too , I think I had 3 or 4 , but only one was very good me because I was on FT of a tourney and I got royal over quads king :)...the funny thing is that we both check our hands until the river and on the river we both re-raise until all-in :)) and the hole table was in shock of our hands :))

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
To be Honest I never keep count but I have made a couple over the Years, the more memorable times stay in my mind, but the hardest part is getting paid off with them, I don't mean you can possibly lose with the best hand in the game but if you hit it on the flop, you really don't want to bet at it, to scare people away from betting or making their Bluffs.
There is no better feeling of making the Best hand possible on the flop and have others throw money at you, which does happen occasionally, but it is rare I was playing Q/10 of spades on one occasion and my opponent played 8/9 of spades, with a flop of K,J,7, of spades we both hit a Flush but had to be scared of the other player having the Ace, Cautiously he led out with the Action betting small, but the amazing thing was we were both drawing to a possible Straight Flush, Him needing the 10 that I was holding and me needing the 9 which he had, or the Ace for the Royal.
The Ace of Spades eventually made a Barry Greenstein Appearance on the River, but getting him to pay off was hard, but he did. :):)

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been there, but it doesn't matter, the main thing is the result of the game, etc. royal flush doesn't matter

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Сколько флеш-роялей у вас было и на каком сайте?
У меня было 3. Один на ладбоках, падди пауэр и покерстарс! Ничего от них не заработал😂😂😂
The Royal Flush doesn't win big banks.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't recall but it's a lot, I do play a lot of Omaha and I've been playing... let's just say awhile👍

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
How many Royal flushes have you had, and on which site?
I have had 3. One on ladbokes, paddy power and pokerstars! Earned nothing from them all😂😂😂
I had none for 14 years until last year where I had 3 🤣 once even full payout thanks to flush from opponent

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How many Royal flushes have you had, and on which site?
I have had 3. One on ladbokes, paddy power and pokerstars! Earned nothing from them all😂😂😂
During the three years of playing poker for real money, I hit a royal flush about 10 times. One at 888poker, one at PokerStars and the rest at PokerBet. Most of them were not paid to me, but one royal flush was paid by two opponents at once, one had a flush and the other had a straight.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for money since the beginning of 2015 and during all this time I have had more than 10 Flash Royale. I once counted them, but when they became more than 10, I stopped counting them!!!

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to say that I have had about 5 in all the 30 years of playing poker. But unfortunately no one bet me so I could not take advantage of them. So sad.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've never caught one, and I've never seen an opponent get one either, just watching videos.