How many player styles do you know?

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the game of poker there are many styles of play among which we have the most difficult to get something out of the rock, the light aggressive, light passive, tag, but still of all the styles which ones do you know?:cool:

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never studied it but as far as I know the hardest thing to beat is the aggressive one that every final table bets 2.5BB without having any cards in hand ahhhh that makes me furious:):):):):):):confused:

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tight aggressive

loose aggressive

tight passive

loose passive

i dont know more

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only ones I know and who I have met at the tables are the aggressive, the passive and the one that adapts, I don't know the latter if it has a name but that is the style of play that I like the most and the one that I use the most. I play according to the situation, if an aggressive player comes out I wait for the opportunity to be more aggressive and if there is a table where they are passive I play that way. Regards.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

you got aggressive players !! the stone players, the recresionales, the fish, and the regulars !!!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In the game of poker there are many styles of play among which we have the most difficult to get something out of the rock, the light aggressive, light passive, tag, but still of all the styles which ones do you know?:cool:

Hello.
As far as I know, there are 4 generally accepted styles of play.
Tight Passive.
Loose Passive.
Tight Aggressive (TAG)
Loose Aggressive (LAG)
But I think there is another 5th style - bingo. :)

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the most difficult player style to face and read is the aggressive loose, they are players who play many hands and some play them aggressively.

but there are many types of players are: passive, grabbed (rocks), donkeys
Maniacs are those who go with everything in almost all hands, passive loose, passive catch, cold payers (call station) are the players that we should not bluff a lot.

The sharks (shark) are the most experienced players at the table and they perceive weakness in the players and exploit them, they take advantage of their game, they are the ones that adapt to all types of players and discover where their opponents make mistakes the most to try to extract the maximum value they can in the hands they play and thus gain an advantage over opposing players.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loose agreesive is definately harder to play against than passive types, however it can be easier to get money in the pot against them with concealed monsters and due to the fact that they can fire at the pot multiple times and hopefully overplay their hands.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play styles

I personally think that there are 5 types of play :

Too agressive + tight agressive + passive + light passive and a fish.

I prefer to play passive.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
If a good pocket, then Push.- That's all style))

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never studied it but as far as I know the hardest thing to beat is the aggressive one that every final table bets 2.5BB without having any cards in hand ahhhh that makes me furious:):):):):):):confused:

The truth is that it bothers me a lot those players who always go very strong at the last table and when you risk to play with good hands they come out with a bad beat, and it's the worst of this game, I tried sometimes to play aggressive playing the same way and it used to be the other way around, they know how to play with community cards and in the end they lose the same way.:mad: