How many play for a living

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would like to put $1k on this, assuming you tell me the amount of money that i need to make (the amount of money you make dealing 4 nights a week), and provide some type of proof

I realize that it may by impossible for me to prove to you my earnings, since it is tip based and I could easily just fake/fudge the numbers. You just have to trust me. How much you think you can make MAXIMUM with $200 starting bankroll in 2 months. Over $2,000? Over $5,000? What do you think?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker was and is my only income right now as a student til i get a full time job this summer

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I realize that it may by impossible for me to prove to you my earnings, since it is tip based and I could easily just fake/fudge the numbers. You just have to trust me. How much you think you can make MAXIMUM with $200 starting bankroll in 2 months. Over $2,000? Over $5,000? What do you think?

i'm willing to bet $1k, getting 10:1 from you, that i could make 7.5k from $200 in 2 months

gogogo?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm willing to bet $1k, getting 10:1 from you, that i could make 7.5k from $200 in 2 months

gogogo?

What site? How would we monitor this? If you lose the $200 are you aloud to reload? How often will you be playing? Am I aloud to play against you? How do I know you wouldn't bail out when you failed and not pay? I am interested.

spranger

spranger

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
What site? How would we monitor this? If you lose the $200 are you aloud to reload? How often will you be playing? Am I aloud to play against you? How do I know you wouldn't bail out when you failed and not pay? I am interested.

you're a baller

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

stars

any way you want

not allowed to reload

as often as i want

you're allowed to play against me

i would escrow my $1k and you would escrow your $10k

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is very cruel kind of job. You can play absolutely right, but without the luck it is useless. Life example: KK pocket, KK2 - flop, all-in from villian, call of course. He opened AA. Guess turn and river cards :)
Yes there were A and A

After games like this I wonder should I continue play poker

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is that quote from a famous player...

"The hardest way to make an easy living"

....something like that

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still at university and live off poker earnings so technically I play for a living but still in education.

D

DuaneK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zachvac what way did you mean the statement ( 20 buy-ins for no limit hold 'em is laughable btw)? btw Did you giveup Baseball? Goodluck
DuaneK

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play to get away from the wife:) :) :) j/k

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zachvac what way did you mean the statement ( 20 buy-ins for no limit hold 'em is laughable btw)? btw Did you giveup Baseball? Goodluck
DuaneK

why? for the micro's its pretty standard but obvs for low stakes and mid stakes its not!

zach is currently playing in the LAPT zach "umbrella man" hall

B

bfw0082

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for a living, have made over $20,000 since June 2008

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
awesome what site you at? stakes?

maybe you could make some nice strategy posts

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
DuaneK

im pretty sure he means you need at least 20buyins