How many hours do you play Poker (week)?

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're not playing professionally, you should keep it to like 20 hours a week. If you're making like $50/hr on average playing a shit ton of tables, it should be your full-time job, like 40 hours a week.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play about 7-8 hours a day, the rest of the time is poker, just kidding. You need to play on your own being, as soon as you feel that you are tired and the quality of the game has dropped, you need to take a break.

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're not playing professionally, you should keep it to like 20 hours a week. If you're making like $50/hr on average playing a shit ton of tables, it should be your full-time job, like 40 hours a week.

How are you going to tell people how to spend their time...

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How are you going to tell people how to spend their time...

You're right :p I can't really justify that last post, ppl can do what they want whenever they want. Keep in mind though that poker is quite addicting, and when taken with a more rigorous approach, you prevent yourself from committing regrettable acts, like tilting off a whole bankroll by sitting down with it at one table, or dropping $500 playing slots.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 24/7 if someone doesn’t bother me :D

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many hours do you play Poker (week)?

I play roughly 20 hours each week. Would like to increase it slowly to roughly 30 hours.

Greets & all the best for your games.
I play from Monday to Friday a little 3 hours only in the evening and it’s until 15 o'clock, and on weekends I can play 12-15 hours and more if I have a lot of free time, I wish you good luck in your games so that you have good victory!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker from 14 to 18 hours a week, depending on the tournament.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 - 10 is all I have time for now! In the past, I was up to 30/wk.

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In different ways .. it depends on employment. I certainly will not have time to play 20 hours. I try as long as possible, not forgetting about the quality of the game)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing very little these days. A good week would be about 3 to 4 hours.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing too much, probably 20 hours per week, really want to get back to other activates with friends and family, if they'll let me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Mostly, I play poker on weekdays, 2-3 hours a day, and on weekends 4-6 hours a day. So, I play poker about 22-28 hours a week.
Good luck.

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play around 10 hours a week, but I take breaks and holidays to play more, it's my pleasure

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost every day for 5 to 7 hours. It depends on free time, because playing poker is not a full job. But I would like to someday become one of them and live from it. Sometimes I just make a break on Tuesdays, but I usually play every day for 5 to 7 hours.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on my bank roll, lately not as much. But when I play MTT those are always 10 hr days. GL!!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how I'm feeling energy wise. I usually play for 20 hours a week.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played about 40-50 hours, for a large number of not strong enough, need to work on my endurance. If you plan to increase the number of hours of play, I recommend that you at least exercise. If you play for cash, you can take a break or build a good schedule, in which your game will be optimal, but if MTT fatigue will certainly affect the quality of your game.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I do not know exactly, how many hours I play poker per week. Maybe ~ 1 to 10. Sometimes less.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I would say I average about 50 hours a week playing poker.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually make it part of my daily routine.... between playing cash after I get off work, then some MTTs in the evening I play about 4-6 hours a day 6 days a week.

S

SWAINMAN3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya i love playing no limit hold em i play 20 to 25 hours a a week its fun especially when you make it to the final table on a long tournament start out with 2000 chips and make to final table with a million chips

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the concrete industry so I am limited during the year but cometh the winter season cometh the poker season...;) Putting in about 20 hours a week right now and loving it!!!