How many hours a day do you usually play poker?

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 4 hours in the week! I'd love to play more but I can't

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
monday till friday i play like 5 hours a day.

Saturday and sunday i play 9 and 13 hours....
Depending my progress in the MTT. :icon_thum

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am only playing about 2-4 hours a day

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right now I am playing all the freerolls I can find. The day usually starts around 11am and goes until 10 at night. But thats not straight poker usually the afternoon is busy with tournaments then I have a couple hours off and play one or two in late afternoon early evening. When I have a bankroll I play straight 12 hours easy.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey now I am playing 4 to 5 hours a day because we are in quarantine and I have time, but I usually play a couple of hours. My longest session was 13 hours straight, I kept my head at a thousand revolutions hahaha:p

J

jamesbeards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 3-4 hours at a time mainly weekends or if I'm on a winning streak I keep going

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 - 5 for me. Usually I play early am hours cst.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than 6 hours is difficult for me. Critical errors start due to fatigue. Optimal 4-5 hours

D

DotZine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
During the week I might do 3-4 hours (spread our during the week) and on weekends I usually do 2-3h a day. But as we talked in a different thread taking a break sometimes is more beneficial than playing constantly.

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i have a good bank maybe like 6 hours peer day

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I usually only play like 3-4 hours straight, after that I start to lose focus....

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, this question made me really look back. Less than a year ago, I was playing close to everyday for 4 or 5 hours a day. Get off of work, and fire up the PC to play poker and watch Twitch. Now with COVID, I'm lucky if I play 10 hours a month. It's strange how things change.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually 10 he+ everyday lol
Yeah you can say I'm dedicated, not a rec! ;)

C

chefsense

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I have been playing 8 hours a day, is it isolation ar addiction? There haven't been any posts on this thread in a while, has everyone stoppped playing poker?

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually only play like 3-4 hours straight, after that I start to lose focus....
I agree with you about concentration. I play every day for 2-3 hours, if the game goes, it happens and much more. Let's say I register for several tournaments every day, play on two tables, lose concentration and lose. A friend of mine plays rarely, but accurately. Yesterday, after a week's break, he took 1st place in a good tournament. There are times when you feel that it's time for you to rest, and you should listen to your feelings.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play usually 2 or 3 50cent SnG games plus any free-rolls that are on offer.
The SnG games can last for just over an hour each and depending on how I feel in the free-rolls I sometimes shove on mediocre hands just to see if I hit lucky.
Last night's game paid out the top 72 places and I made it to 15th in chips but had a party to go to so just sat out for the last hour and made the money.
If I had the time I would probably have tried for the final table but sometime's it is not possible, Real family time is more important.

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Since I have a wife and daughter, I play a lot less than I would like. Regards.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play from 3 hours to 8 hours, as the average tournament lasts 10 minutes with an increase in bids.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the day off I can sit for 10-15 hours playing
and the longest tournament lasted 7 hours

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hardly play now a days, I grinded so much whilst learning but now I feel I have it cracked its just pure tedius. not only that but I guess mental health has effected the hours I play its hard to motivate myself to grind. like literally in the last month I would say I have played a couple a hours..

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hours of daily poker

I usually play at night and not more than one game. I may spend up to three hours a night, but not every night.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
3-5 hours per day, at weekends more... ;)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the last 6 months I have been playing 7-8 hours a day. The longest session is 16 hours.