How many friends you have playing poker?

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as in real life, I do not have friends and never had. I'm a lone wolf

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was at student-hostel and I was involved to a friend community, where about 8-10 of us was interested in poker. We made rewards, so the atmosphera was brilliant. There was a limited re-buy as well, but we were friends, so it was fair. But unfortunately I am the only one, who did not stuck in that, and play online.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I made some friends playing poker and I'm sure they also appreciate my friendship, I really enjoy playing, holdem and badugi.[/COLOR]​

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know where to look for poker friends. rarely communicate

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None of my friends play poker. I myself currently play micros.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazingly, I don't have any friends who play poker.:D

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately none of my friends Play Poker.

:2in1:

Dmondo

Dmondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker buddy

Ive been playing poker for almost 20 years and I have to say having people that you can talk to poker with( not only strategy but just someone who will listen to hands that you played well, hands you may have taken a bad beat, really anything you found interesting) will help you get better and help your poker mental heath as well. Talking poker is the best way to learn and remember things that happened so if you find yourself in that situation again you can know what to do.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a couple of friends from college and nowadays one person from my work. They usually play online micros, and some of them live Poker.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was in a league so i have many poker friends from there , in in my regular world i can only ever find 1 or maybe 2 people who like to play , that god for online poker!!

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as far as i know none of my friends)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only have one friend who plays poker seriously, a few more play a little, and for fun.

L

LiubomyrS

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of my friends, only one friend plays poker, which I introduced to poker. Sometimes we play with him live one on one.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Unfortunately no friends play poker, I would like to have friends who like poker.
Greetings from argentina

Kings of nature :kc4::qc4:

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only have one friend who plays poker.

If we have a good win or a bad beat, we will have a little chat about it.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only one friend that play poker. I'm sure I'm better than him, we played live last time but I don't know if he's still playing now. Trying to convince him to play online.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noone of my firend do not play poker

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only have one friend who introduced me to live games, at the time I had been playing only on-line games and doing pretty well he asked if I would be interested in a weekly Tourney at a local club, they usually had 4 tables of 8 going sometimes 5 tables depending on turnout but prize money was always in the £300 plus region so I gave it a go.
I never cashed at these games but made more than enough in the side cash games they always played after getting busted out of the main game.
I have made a few more Poker acquaintances since then and knew where I could get action any time I wanted, on any day of the week, but unfortunately since the Covld outbreak and the lock-downs this has gone, so I play mostly on-line again.
Nothing wrong with playing on-line and found my skill's at the table has improved over the years, and I know this from my ever increasing bank-roll.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least 12 friends playing poker regularly. Every now and then we play small tournaments. It's fun because we upgrade the trash talk on another level

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to the number of games that I am playing I am meeting more friends of which not all of us will see each other again at these tables

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say atleast half my friends have either dabbled in playing live or online poker. They may not have the most knowledge on how to play according and profitable but enjoy the game either way.

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The majority of my friends like to play poker. It's always a good turnout when someone throws a home game and there are usually two to three tables going.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I have some friends who are also fond of poker and have pretty good results. But alas, the vast majority of my friends prefer slot machines and often lose money.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friends play at higher stakes than me. My NL5 and NL 10 don't interest them ....