COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You have bet all in several times in a row and you have not been paid! Is this what you meant ? I think about 4 times in a row and the 5th time I was paid and removed from the table..

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently went back from only 44 Chips to 12 k :ROFLMAO:
Were a few all in's that I won in a row. ..
CDE99595 2B97 4106 80ED 7B0B15B742F9
9DFFE79C AF84 4489 8890 BC4DFED37842
685208E2 0E90 43C9 A982 D2EE7B8774FD
915133AB AAA5 48B1 AE41 1F0B68D03AAD

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have never done more than three all-ins in a row, but it happens very often.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In my memory its 3 time in a row in tournament ....but not sure 100%

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
mm like four in the blaster tournaments in the final face and in tournaments like two in a row and I lost about 12343 and I just lost one with JJ against AA what courage that the color still came out

B

barstool

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't really remember but probably 3 or 4 in a row :)

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In a row, I never thought about it, but not more than four, I guess. I had a tournament once where I won most of the hands for the first hour and in it I had the most all-in winnings in a row but I don't remember the exact number, it gave me a win.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I believe that online poker is different from live poker in terms of card draw results.
AK in live in my opinion wins a lot more times than in online poker, AK is a hand that I lost a lot mainly in cash games, in theory you should play this 3bet hand 100% of the time it's a flop you cbet almost always when hits A or K the problem that when villain doesn't hit anything he folds and when he hits two pair or trips, you'll lose a lot.
You can say that you don't know how to play with AK, I keep watching cash games on pokerstars even at NL200 and 500, AK loses a lot in this situation.
But there was a day on the natural8 site that I won 6 All ins with AK playing Mtt I won AKo vs KK , 2 times AKo vs AKs I made the flush with a suited card, it could be coincidence or not but I had a lot more chips than the villains, I had my best result on this site that day, in mtt that had more than 3000 players.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some very common reasons to go all in, but what's the point of playing like this all the time?

nuts in poker: the player has a very strong card

a good hand or a strong draw, with the suspicion that the opponent is bluffing

the player prefers aggressive play and thus knocks weak opponents out of the game

he is played against by an opponent who rarely calls all-ins (a high percentage of such indicators as Fold to 3bet, Fold to 4bet, etc.)

bluff in poker

the player has already invested a lot of chips in the pot or just wants to compete for a big pot

with the “push or fold” strategy (push or fold), which means either all-in or fold (a similar strategy is often used in tournaments when you have less than 10BB)

the player has a short stack, and he believes that the best cards may not come to him in the next hands

Your question is: how many times in a row?
But what's the point in playing this game all the time?

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some very common reasons to go all in, but what's the point of playing like this all the time?

nuts in poker: the player has a very strong card

a good hand or a strong draw, with the suspicion that the opponent is bluffing

the player prefers aggressive play and thus knocks weak opponents out of the game

he is played against by an opponent who rarely calls all-ins (a high percentage of such indicators as Fold to 3bet, Fold to 4bet, etc.)

bluff in poker

the player has already invested a lot of chips in the pot or just wants to compete for a big pot

with the “push or fold” strategy (push or fold), which means either all-in or fold (a similar strategy is often used in tournaments when you have less than 10BB)

the player has a short stack, and he believes that the best cards may not come to him in the next hands

Your question is: how many times in a row?
But what's the point in playing this game all the time?

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was 6, it became 7. The record was broken)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very few , and mostly in rediculous freeroll sats , shove festival . But on serious tourneys , more than three in a row I cannot remember lol . Maybe I am exaggerating , but the main idea is that it's hard for me to accomplish this because of my mistakes , bad shove fold chart or other players' reckless game

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi all!
Luck is a strange thing.
I believe that I can get lucky in one single hand - it won't work at a distance.
But still, I wonder how many All-In you were able to win in a row?
I have seen guy won 16 allins in a row going allin every hand

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't remember exactly, but I won about six in-banks in a row. Recently — a maximum of three.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won no more than three times in a row, because such a player quickly gets tired of those around them starting to make calls.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, I'm unlucky, I always lose with good hands.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi all!
Luck is a strange thing.
I believe that I can get lucky in one single hand - it won't work at a distance.
But still, I wonder how many All-In you were able to win in a row?
It seems to have happened to me three times in a row. But I don't play bingo, I only play if I have strong enough cards. That is, I certainly believe in luck, but I rely on my skills and experience.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
my best all ins in a row were 10 or more. that was a sunday milion. that was a huge run.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly a few at least but are you counting when everyone folds, if still an allin?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never tried it all in in a row .that's not poker . And I hate players who do this

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my experience, players going all-in more than twice in a row, usually go all-out shortly thereafter...

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I didn’t count how many wins in a row, but there were cases when I lost several times in a row, when the opponent has 20 chips, you have all the rest and I lose 5-6 all-in in a row.