How long are you trying to be better at Poker?

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I would like to know, that how long do the community playing/ growing/ learning here?

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Since i start playing .......and probably thaat will fo to my last game i will play

jhonacage

jhonacage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
24/7, reading post of free content in internet, watching tutorials for pro players on youtube, watching twitch too.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm getting stronger every day and learning to become stronger at poker so we'll continue to learn and train harder I think there are many more years to do this and someday I'll be more successful at poker, I just need the time I have and I'll practice poker harder every day

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In the first 1-2 years, I did not think about it, honestly. I played away some money, unfortunately.
But then I thought, it shouldn't be like this and started to study and become better.
But the most important thing was, that I learned about bankroll management. I think this is really essential.
And now I think it is around 15 years of learning or so, maybe some more...
And it will never stop, that is the beautiful thing about poker and makes it so interesting.:)

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I've been doing this for 5 years now and every day I try to improve but, as they say, every day you learn something new and that's how it is, but I know that good things will happen soon. Luck

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
years............and it doesn't hurt any less losing.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think every player who wants to be competitive must constantly learn and improve. Stopping in this process means simply losing your chance.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
24/7 remembering that improving isn't just about playing, it's about a lot of study and hours of review

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always improving. never stop learning

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for 4 years and I'm constantly trying to get better at this game. But not everything depends on me, but I try to do my best for a successful game. I repeat the theory from time to time. I often practice poker tournaments and try not to take long breaks from playing because you can also lose your poker form. I'm constantly working on my poker discipline...

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since I started playing, like two or three years ago.

V

Vitoeye

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
What feels like too long 🤣
Partypokers MyGame, I feel, has helped my solidify my play. But always learning