Chips
4-5 hours

i play in the mid afternoon and evenings

9betterluck9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play everyday. But as I get older I find myself getting into periods where I will play everyday for 3 weeks, then maybe twice a week for a month. Ideally I would like to play a few hours a day 4 to 5 times a week. But that just hasn't been the case lately. I'd like to blame it on the computer issues I have been having lately, but honestly I think I just lost focus on poker for days on end somtimes.

B

Bayern2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play when i come home at night... About 3hours every day...

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play MTTSNG per day average of about 8-10 hours !!!

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only about 2 hours for me. Usually 1-2 SNG and I call it a day.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
In tournaments on pokerstars and full tilt poker, I'm an average of 3-4 hours a day in the spin-and-gos and cash games I play a little less than 1-2 hours somewhere.

badboyboat

badboyboat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I average 25K hands a week of 25 and 50nl. I mtt 8 tables over 2 sites. If at any time i drop 5% of my br I take a 24 hour break, go over hands played during this loss and regroup. This has helped me maintain a strong br and pays 60% of my bills. I also play 20 hours a week live 1/3 and 2/5

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play everyday, but my average is 3 hours per day.

D

dsk1231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably average 4 hours/day. Anywhere between 1 and 8 tables depending on my mood.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to play 4-8 hours a day in 2 hour sessions , this is for cash games . I think it gives me a nice pace of play and allows short breaks for getting away from the pc for a bit throughout the day as well . When I used to play Mtts I used to just sit in front of the pc for like 10 straight hours everyday , that was exhausting so I came up with a plan since I started playing cash games .

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of hours a day or long depending on the tourney structure.

My Hubby did play from when his eyes opened till bed. He did that for about 6 months. That was 2 years ago & he is still recovering. :p

T

tondercard 0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eso podría ser mi problema o mi mayor debilidad. Me encanta tanto el poker que en consecutivas ocasiones juego más de 14 horas diarias. Eso es malo ? O bueno ?

jayyy27

jayyy27

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That all depends. If I have a good BR and am in a poker zone I can run 12 to 14 sessions. If I'm not feeling poker then i try to play as little as possible.

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how deep do I get. I don't l play anyomore if I bust out, cause I know that then it's a bad day for poker and I will just lose more.

alittlepoker

alittlepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont play every day but when i do i play around four to six hrs depends on how things are going some times longer

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in MTT tournament 6 hours.

B

BullWink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play two sessions, about 2 hours each time. The sessions are centered around the freerolls that I play, supplemented with small stakes cash games played concurrently.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on the form of poker in the cache would not have amounted to a list of events for each day mainly 5-6 hours.

Boyan Yordanov

Boyan Yordanov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 4 hours a day. When I feel fresh I play 6+.

M

mjp33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play whenever my 1 year old lets me fit in a game without screaming..so not as much as Id like

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2-3 hours per day on 2- 3 tables max for cash game and not every day , if i play more i will do mistakes, just in case of an MTT when i have a good run it can goes to 7-8 hours.

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing is to play how much you can...

For a human body who doesn't know the poker world, works for 8-10hours per day....so you can also make that in poker too....but i guess sometimes you can try more, other times ...you will try little bit.

My sessions are like this....i register in "n" mtts and sngs and IF THERE IS something interesting still in this session i will try to register also in more....but i don't really like to make 2 sessions one after the other....becoming boring and also your senses becomes really atenuated....

IF you want to be profitable, you must imput the "positive line" into your poker session..What means that? Is just all you do with the time to be prepaired 100% for poker and have the attitude necesarry being to win the best

E

Ezra2535

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i worked for a poker room i would play 10 plus hours a day. Now i play at least an hour or so almost every day. I wish i could play a little more but life...haha

CSYA14

CSYA14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more than 2 hours per day unless it's a tournament. I found playing too long, it can become boring and making plays that you would not under normal circumstances.