How long Have you Played Without Sleeping?

GrouxLive

GrouxLive

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an insomniac with severe ADHD, so at least once a week I'll stay up through the night. The longest I've gone without sleep is about four days, but the latest I've ever played poker was after being awake about 42 hours or so. I can handle sleep depravation really well, so I don't think it affects my gameplay too much. Some of my best runs have come on all-nighters.

Shuler21

Shuler21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 20 hours without slipping. But this is so hard.

J

Jerry Kierl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played all night only once and that was enough. I managed to cash in a couple of freerolls, but it was not worth losing any sleep over. Wont do it again. If I plan to play in a buyin that starts in the evening, I make sure I catch a nap before the tourney starts. Playing late and not sleeping makes for very strange play.

M

Machidon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The longest i have went without :sleep: and playing poker it was 1 day and a half :D.
This usually happens in the weekends when there are a lot of good tournaments.
However,I strongly recommend to you to have a good sleeping schedule so you can play with a fresh mind.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not sleep for about two days, it happens when at the end of the month there are a lot of league tickets and they need to be used, then I rest normally and get enough sleep

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the maximum it was about 24 hours. You know, anyway, it,s really hard not to sleep more then 2 days. Of course, if you go deep in some tourneys it,s possible not to sleep for sometime, but after that, for sure, you need to have a rest.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker for the last 18 hours without any breaks.

1220poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Had been up 24 hours when I started a freeroll on ACR at 1AM CST a few days ago... 375 total entrants. It was pretty smooth, i made it to 12th place... right outside of the final table!! Took 3 hours to get knocked off. I know not to be so aggressive when right behind the chip leader lol

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 24 hours without sleep but in live just 6 hours or somethings like that.