hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not addicted, but I'm traveling on vacation, in some places the net is bad, my cell phone is slow or the App keeps asking for Pais and ends up exiting

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ANSWER1:
12 years the longest break, if you really want to count. I also take days off or even weeks, depending on how I feel. This year I had to take a lot of time off poker to avoid losing as I was not mentally all-in and when I'm not, it's simply disastrous and it brings only more and more bad feelings and anger.

ANSWER2:
Regarding what you said, you're just wrong and potentially a bad person too, but I don't know your exact circumstances so I'm not going to judge.

You are going on a VACATION (definition: an extended period of leisure and recreation, especially one spent away from home or in travelling when no work is done), right? Just go on on your vacation, break, holiday and forget about poker and any other work or activities you do at home. Enjoy the place you're going to. Take your eyes off your screen for that period of time and just observe what's around you.

If you're going alone, then go and enjoy everything that you see and find in that place, including other activities that are available there. Why would you go on a vacation to work (poker)?

If you're going together with someone that you enjoy spending time with, then you're simply a bad, ill person and you shouldn't go with them and ruin their vacation and waste their time. Just because they would probably want to spend precious time together with you, not sit around watching you play poker.

Thirdly, you are likely spending money to go on that vacation, why waste your money to go play poker on your phone, somewhere else? Either go and enjoy being there or get your expenses refunded and play poker with that money instead of wasting it.

Does any of that makes sense?

Tried to cover multiple scenarios.

Hope it helps.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should not worry about poker on vacation, this is no longer a vacation and rest, but a poker addiction that can be compared to gambling addiction-this is (pathological gambling, ludomania, gambling addiction) – a painful attraction to gambling. It is an extremely common addiction. It is accompanied by a narrowing of the circle of interests, loss of control and typical emotional reactions.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stopped playing for several years, after I lost all my money, I thought that ppkerstars manipulated the game to help others, now come back and we'll see how it goes.