How long have you been playing poker?

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started just for fun about 7 years ago!
But I begun to play more regularly and with some knowledge only about 3 years.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started play poker about 3-4 years, but always try to learn, but tilt is my bad back, and i don't know how to fight it.

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing this game since 2008th. Too much if you ask me.

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several years. But I play only freerolls and some cheap tournament or S-n-G. I like to play and have fun from game as it is.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with another variant of poker then i learned Texas holdem and i never looked back - overall 8-9 years ; holdem - for 6 years

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 months now in various card rooms although I have played poker since a kid which is a long time but only seriously started to play and learn this year....

johnxaitafe

johnxaitafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how long

hello there,
started playing back in 2007 live with friends,then at facebook and i liked it a lot,so i signed up in bwin because i saw it as an easy way making money.finally i signed up to almost every existing poker room.though i never made money,still love it...

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm 5 years old. Every day at least 4 hours spend on poker. In general play freerolls, occasionally in tournaments with guaranteed prizes, but Bain is not more than 3 $.Therefore, always. +

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 3 years,probbably when i won 1000000$ i will stop play :D

M

Michael102

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker is one of my favorite thing in weekend. I with few of my friend play poker at home. we spent quality time with it. I am not much good at poker. it's been a year i am doing it. Now it's not possible for me to gather them for this game because of there work so i tried some sites and then find a site where they are offering a new tournament in this http://www.jospoker.com which is looking quite attractive with new concept but feeling confused about joining it. should i take part in it? i need some one to check it for me... it's getting start soon.

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i started playing different types of poker , when i was about 12, and even had 2 29 hands in cribbage

H

hammersc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
took one and a half and see the progress that I 've had very good is very passionate , the best

G

guch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive play for like 5 years now but still aint got results that i could brag about . I still learn something new and useful eachday , tryed various formats due to freerolls 2-7 single draw seems most exciting apart usual nl hold em.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played online now for about 5 years+ at least but still learning everyday. ;-)

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for about 4 years but have just recently started taking it serious in the sense of a money making tool

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting close to 10 years playing for me although half of that time has been developing a game and learning from mistakes. The last 5 years have been alot better since I had the foundations in place but still lots of areas to improve on and become better at

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have been playing on line poker since 2006 it was great before black Friday and now it's trying to come back and i am playing where i can again so let's roll and do this.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Little less than 10 years online.

J

jufo0o

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play from 3 years... last year i play every day.

F

FearlessPhil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle Brunson was a baby when I played in my first home game.

I love that Pack!! I haven't been playing quite that long but close. Been playing somewhat serious poker for about 15 years. I was at the wsop at Binion's in 2003 (the year Moneymaker won). I did cash in an earlier tournament that year but didn't win enough to play the main event.

I started playing online poker about the same time but haven't played much in the last few years.

C

cadots

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3 years Played on local online poker site in thailand. http://www.pokerdee.com, great operators, my biggest loss is with this website, and since then i kept chasing my losses. before this site was 2 years with paddypower..:eek:
Just for fun...just for fun

Last edited: