How long have you been a cardchat member?

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What things do you like most about the community, and what does it represent for you in the world of poker?

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I joined way back, maybe 2006? 2007? but my details got lost somewhere amongst a long hiatus so I reregistered last month. It still recognised my old email address but I didn't get a new password notification so I just started afresh.

Friendly and knowledgeable community are an absolute credit.

Biggest and furthest reaching and most comprehensive poker forum on the planet, I think.

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
For me, the most important thing is the psychological aspect of community. We have the same hobby, we discuss it. I can give advice to someone, but I also learn interesting things by reading the posts. I feel like I belong to the poker community and I am part of it.

<--- SINCE

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Well what I like most about the CC is the very friendly and polite community and you can always learn new things and improve your skills.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
On Veterans Day it will be three years. One thing I'll be forever grateful for, aside from all the nice people I've met, is the person who mentioned that he dealt poker in New Hampshire. This was not long after I'd joined and due to Covid there were no tournaments where I'd been playing in Connecticut. I never even knew they had poker tournaments in NH and it gave me a whole new venue to play in. :)

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been part of the community for a few months and what I like most here is the assistance from the moderators. They are very polite and quick and you can learn a lot from poker as they have good players here on the forum!(y)(y)