How Long Does it Take to Go Pro?

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best advice play, play, play and keep playing more, and don't stop do everything when you start, i mean everything everything and anything, play 7,2 raise, re-raised, bluff, push all in anything you can think of in poker do get to know how people are and react and what they do before you move foward to another level soon you will find your self at another level of play and keep think about the game and the players and your game will get stronger and keep in mind all your mistakes review or take pictures and remember how that play when wrong, and keep playing more

ChronicFish

ChronicFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing for 15 years easily
one thing ive picked up is i need to allways be
the bad beat to be profitable and i really never
play with the mindset that i need to win this
for a living alot changes cause you loose some and
win some :D

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest advice for new players is that studying the game is much more important than playing It, some ppl think that just because they've played a lot they are getting better, which is false.

I

itayzargof5993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man

it's all about learning the way you play,against who so yea it takes a lot of time to learn and practice it,if you take your time especially you can learn a lot from tournaments,also there is many different type of players which of course effect your way you play,good luck on the tables.:)

vmsizo

vmsizo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's impossible to learn how to play poker to perfection, you can play better and better each time, but it's impossible to play this game perfectly, it's not possible:):)

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each in different ways, someone feels chechen games in a week, someone in a year, 90% do not feel at all.

M

milagua

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Efficiency is always less than 1, but the higher the better.

Efficiency is always less than 1, but the higher the better.

in response to vmsizo

Last edited by a moderator:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Practice in poker is good, but it does not give any guarantee that you will become a profitable player !!!

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
its all depends on you. if you are a gifted person you will come to profit quickly, if not - youll need to learning, reading and watching all what you can find about this game, but even this doesnt guarantee that you will be a profitable player! more than 80% of players play in not-profitable poker.
....... and practice, practice, practice! experience will not come without practice

D

danielbalaci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As log as it needs, for many people never.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can become a good player quickly but to learn how to earn money in poker can leave sex life and maybe all life,is how you'll decide how much it matters to you to become a poker professional