How long do you play for?

B

babaesa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If your playing till you go broke and this is every other day you need to rethink what you are doing! What games are you playing have you tried different varients? Maybe try timed games as this will force you not to play until your burnt out

Maybe he is still new and really enjoying the game.

N

nofleckszone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wqanna play!! how do I? lol

Mezzzzzza

Mezzzzzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe he is still new and really enjoying the game.
😂 going broke everyother day and playing so long your losing focus this does not sound like someone thats enjoying it, i imagine they are here asking this question to gauge what everyone else is doing because they no that something needs to change :D

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It very much depends on my physical and mental condition. If i play tired after work i usually start one or 2 MTTs and play till i finish them which can take anything from 30 minutes to 3, 4 hours maximum. If i am fresh during weekend i can play for up to 7, 8 hours but not more.

P

panost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 6-10 hours per day with stop loss at 5 buy ins but i have a mental problem when i win 5-6 buy ins then i have a fear of losing my winnings.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very big mistake to play to lose money is not worth wasting your time with poker advise there you find another way to make money would find a job.

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We do the same thing. That was my problem and I have to manage. Most of the time I played the whole day until I get tired, exhausted, and fall sleep. But now I take a little break, I'm trying to study bankroll management, time management and game strategy before I put again some money. I already loss a lot and I don't want to make happen again. I hope you can a find solution for that.

H

havealittlefaith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I do play it's only 1 or 2 tournaments and the amount of time I play is as long as I'm in in those tournaments. I don't like to grind long hours is burns me out.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how deep I go in the event. But I usually sit down about 9:30 and end between 11- and 11:30

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All day, on and off. Two hours now, break for two, 15 minutes later.. etc.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
as long as I feel I am making good decisions and not tilting, I will continue to play.

jhosept6

jhosept6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long do you play for? I usually play until I go broke which is every other day. I get burned out for playing too long and lose focus.

I play in microlimites nl5 and nl10 about 4 hours a day and with discipline although the session is bad I leave the game because I understand that I can not win every day but if you are disciplined at the end of the month if you play correctly you will win a 10 or 15bb / 100 seconds the level at which you play

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play 4-6 hours a day. It is hard for me to play for more than 6 hours, because I am starting to lose the concentration.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I usually play for 3-4 hours. but sometimes it takes 5-6 hours. today I had the longest poker day. I played from 14msk to 3.30 am. that's 13 and a half hours. busy and crazy day. I dozed off a few times with my laptop in my hands, even missed moves because of it. he smoked a lot and drank beer. that was interesting. and a little justifies the means. I cashed out $7 in ACR and then doubled on the button good luck. I fall asleep and am very happy. :rock::D:cheers::star: