How important is poker in your life?

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not as important as other things, such as my family and friends.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It takes a secondary place in my life, because I do not have a stable income from poker and in most cases a stable minus

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my life, the stage made me acquire more discipline and make new friends outside, and this mental sport brought me excitement again!:love::love::7s4::2c4:
Poker has also brought a lot of positive things to my life. Thanks to poker I have become more patient and disciplined, thanks to poker now I don't have time to be bored :)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for a long time poker was a dream to change my life.
as we know it is not as easy as you dream.
I'm on other projects right now, but poker will never stop being loved by me.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How important is Poker in my Life?! At the present time playing in Poker became for Me more habit, as eating tasty food,
doing the different kinds of sport, and etc!.. But Poker is a good habit, because this is very positively for Me, and therefore I like to play in Poker!

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think poker is a part of my life, it's like my wife, even if we have problems or have bad times, I can't separate myself from him hahahahaha

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutelly not important. The same like TV, it's a hobby and that's it

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In my life, the stage made me acquire more discipline and make new friends outside, and this mental sport brought me excitement again!:love::love::7s4::2c4:
Good morning:)
Indeed, poker has become important to me. It makes me happy or takes me away from some of life's problems. It has become a dear friend that I see every day.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
it is very important but it is still a hobby it takes a secondary space maybe in the future when I concentrate and learn well I would like to evaluate if I take my game to another level I am still just a beginner with a lot of years playing but not with the necessary knowledge

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. An opportunity to have a good time and chat with different people. This can be very pleasant and fun.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I managed to be more patient, have more control and make more friends online

N

NathanVanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
It's not good but poker is the most important thing to me except for my health. I play poker every day with no money involved like video games and training software. Its very exciting once you become an ABSOLUTE winner. Its almost like it never stops.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I have a permanent job, I only play poker when I have time, so it's more of a hobby than a job. But I'm still trying to find time for it, so there's a lot of time playing in a week.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing poker and it has a great importance in my life. But unfortunately he can't dedicate the time necessary to be a professional in this beautiful sport.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very important

it is my passion and hobby and also my soon future goal to make a lot of money from it

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker is very important in my life, not just financially. It also taught me to be more disciplined and constant.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me, poker is now my favorite hobby. and i enjoy playing :love:

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
There was almost a decade during which poker was very important in my life.
Lately I've only been playing at a hobby level.
Of course, I am still attracted to larger live tournaments, but my values are different and I prefer to live my life, and if I have time and desire, I play poker.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
its very important Poker is part of my life

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I don't even know how important poker is to me, but I play almost every day.😁 Family of course comes first.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also started playing poker again last year and then found a chat group on Telegram. Now, I often spend time there, communicating and, in fact, I have made new acquaintances, possibly even friends.