Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hello chat such a topic for today :LOL::LOL::LOL:

decided to go to the store in the city it started to snow, or rather a blizzard, there has not been such snow in the city for a long time then I decided to go to the embankment to get some fresh air to recharge with positive there were yard dogs nearby who know me and walk with me, nothing special happened, everything is as usual children play people who walk in the distance laugh to have fun and there was a girl who looked calm and pleasant to look at as it turned out she was a little tired, after work I started a conversation with her, we began to talk on various topics, incl. about minorities we talked and walked for so long that I didn’t even notice that we had walked about 6 kilometers at the end she said that she was almost near the house in the end, I realized that I was late for the tournament and I had to return to the snowstorm, that's the story what do you think, is it worth doing it before tournaments? To be honest, it would be so unusual for me, I haven’t done it for a long time and I realized that I have something to work on I forgot to say that she said at the end that she had a husband, I was left alone and I wanted to eat

Last edited:
hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello chat such a topic for today :LOL::LOL::LOL:

decided to go to the store in the city it started to snow, or rather a blizzard, there has not been such snow in the city for a long time then I decided to go to the embankment to get some fresh air to recharge with positive there were yard dogs nearby who know me and walk with me, nothing special happened, everything is as usual children play people who walk in the distance laugh to have fun and there was a girl who looked calm and pleasant to look at as it turned out she was a little tired, after work I started a conversation with her, we began to talk on various topics, incl. about minorities we talked and walked for so long that I didn’t even notice that we had walked about 6 kilometers at the end she said that she was almost near the house in the end, I realized that I was late for the tournament and I had to return to the snowstorm, that's the story what do you think, is it worth doing it before tournaments? To be honest, it would be so unusual for me, I haven’t done it for a long time and I realized that I have something to work on
Everything is valid, we need to change the routine a little, go out, take a walk in the square, on the street, go to the market, or walk on the sands of the beach, here there is no snow in brazil

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You should have seen her to the door. That would have been the gentlemanly thing to do and who knows, she might have asked you in. ;)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's a waste of time you were late for the tournament and didn't spend time with your girlfriend at her house how upset you were probably when you found out that she had a husband, you should have asked right away so as not to waste time:)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I think it's a waste of time you were late for the tournament and didn't spend time with your girlfriend at her house how upset you were probably when you found out that she had a husband, you should have asked right away so as not to waste time:)
So it's a waste of time unless you can score ?^^
A nice dialogue can also be quite enjoyable without the prospect of getting into her private parts 🤣

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
So it's a waste of time unless you can score ?^^
A nice dialogue can also be quite enjoyable without the prospect of getting into her private parts 🤣
I think he wanted to get into her intimate places if, after the words for her husband, he became sad and went back home:LOL::LOL:

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Walking in any weather is beneficial and you need to breathe fresh air more often. You did the right thing by taking a walk in fine weather. Snow is not rain, and I hope you didn't get wet.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I realized one more thing, I realized that dogs are real friends with me, it was a dog that walked next to me when I walked alone hungry in a snowstorm, she walked in front, showing me the way, where there were no shops nearby to keep warm and buy products, although I live quite a bit in a city with a population of 500k after thinking all this, I think it's better to look for girls on tinder because what I did was stupid, don't repeat my mistake although it's not funny, but it was like in a movie with survivors

Last edited:
GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it was time to get out with friends that I haven’t seen for years! We had the best time in Whistler BC- our backyard of sorts. An hour and half drive. So, worth it! Good friends, food and snowboarding! Just do it!