How I see poker.

chieu

chieu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
For me, difficult times in Poker will also be met with the same frequency in life. In other words, poker has a lot of similarities to what happens around us every day, in terms of authentic calculations, about people, about decision-making, about moving on or giving up... And it's great if, in addition to your work, you put your time, money, and your mind to play Poker, slow down a little, listen to observe a little, and automatically draw your own lessons so that you can apply it to real life.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
For me, difficult times in Poker will also be met with the same frequency in life. In other words, poker has a lot of similarities to what happens around us every day, in terms of authentic calculations, about people, about decision-making, about moving on or giving up... And it's great if, in addition to your work, you put your time, money, and your mind to play Poker, slow down a little, listen to observe a little, and automatically draw your own lessons so that you can apply it to real life.
Excellent point, buddy, everything is on target, I completely agree. I would also add that bluffs and semi-bluffs at the right time, with good potential equity, also work great in life.:)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in poker, you have to be patient and try to play with strong hands and not throw chips around, these chips are like your money in life, you don't throw them on anything and spend them wisely, also in poker, you should do it then you will benefit from it and win more often