christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What kind of questions can we ask to improve the dynamics of participation in the CC without falling into cliché and repetitive questions?

Sometimes I've read questions and comments that I'd like to ask, but they're already on the platform. It's difficult to maintain quality participation in the midst of thousands of questions already posted here, and I'd like to help more.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What kind of questions can we ask to improve the dynamics of participation in the CC without falling into cliché and repetitive questions?

Sometimes I've read questions and comments that I'd like to ask, but they're already on the platform. It's difficult to maintain quality participation in the midst of thousands of questions already posted here, and I'd like to help more.

Over time I think almost any question asked would have been asked in the past so we really cant avoid this happening. Also answers in the past may not be relevant in today's game. I do understand what your saying though.

Here are some suggestions on how to help. Ask question you have as well but you can also ask questions to answers you have. It may not be helping your self but others who may not know something. It can be one anything from a simple fun question to in depth theory.

One other thing that would be helpful for you and other is post hand questions. One of my favorite things when I started laying poker and when I gained CC was taking over hands. Take a hand that was a tough decisions and see what other have to say on it. You will get a mix of all player types answering form all levels of play and this also can be helpful to your game especially if you know the players who are responding. One of my favorite responders is Fundiver. He is one very smart player and can pick up on things you may not and is one of the great helpers in my game at times with his responses.

Last, CardsChat is what every one of us make it to be. The more active we are the beter this site will be and the more help it will be to our games as well.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Com o tempo, acho que quase todas as perguntas já teriam sido feitas no passado, então não podemos evitar que isso aconteça. Além disso, as respostas do passado podem não ser relevantes no jogo de hoje. Eu entendo o que você está dizendo.

Aqui estão algumas sugestões sobre como ajudar. Faça as perguntas que você também tem, mas também pode fazer perguntas às respostas que tiver. Pode não estar ajudando a si mesmo, mas a outras pessoas que podem não saber de algo. Pode ser qualquer coisa, desde uma simples pergunta divertida até uma teoria aprofundada.

Outra coisa que seria útil para você e para outros são as perguntas pós-mão. Uma das minhas coisas favoritas quando comecei a apostar no pôquer e quando ganhei CC foi assumir o controle das mãos. Pegue uma mão que foi uma decisão difícil e veja o que os outros têm a dizer sobre isso. Você obterá uma mistura de todos os tipos de jogadores respondendo em todos os níveis de jogo e isso também pode ser útil para o seu jogo, especialmente se você conhece os jogadores que estão respondendo. Um dos meus respondentes favoritos é o Fundiver. Ele é um jogador muito inteligente e pode entender coisas que você não consegue e às vezes é um dos grandes ajudantes no meu jogo com suas respostas.

Por último, CardsChat é o que cada um de nós faz com que seja. Quanto mais ativos formos, melhor será este site e mais útil será também para os nossos jogos.
Very good comments. I will try to put them into practice. Thank you.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are always topics that we have already discussed and the situation in life is the same over the years, people discuss the same topic after a couple of years and the opinion on this topic may change in a couple of years and a person may think differently so you always need to discuss even old topics with today's outlook on life, maybe someone will change their mind or look at the same situation differently and express a completely different idea

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree with @Luvepoker. I'd just suggest you join in any conversation that interests you. Sometimes that will lead to a question or comment that you want to make as a separate thread. I try to search through the last 2-3 weeks of posts before making a thread, to make sure I'm not repeating something that has already been posted.

And the most unique threads you can post are hand histories or even more general questions about areas of your own play where you would like to improve. In general, quality matters more than quantity, so focus on what is of interest to you and don't worry about your total number of posts. If you are consistent, the post counts will come.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Bro, when I see that someone already made a post about the same thing that I was thinking about, I try to engage on it.

I mean, this forum is older than me. Probably someone made the exact same question someday (and I love to read the post's answers). So, I always try to say my opinion/answer on the thread.

You can try to interact in the "Community Hangout" session. There you can talk, with the others, about culture, news, recommendations, etc. It's very interesting to do this, really!

Also, I need to say that you don't have to interact only by creating or answering posts on the forum. You can participate in the CC's events and freerolls (this type of interaction is my favorite one) and you can record your hands and create doubts to be answered with the help of the other forum's members (and this is a great way to improve your skills at the poker)

Try this and someday you will find something interesting to ask or debate here. It will worth!