How hot is your multi-tabling?

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A question for all of you who posted in this thread. Do any of you use an automated program to assist you?

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A question for all of you who posted in this thread. Do any of you use an automated program to assist you?

Just Table Ninja. It helps open tables and lets you program in standard raises as well as make hot keys for other amounts. I don't usually use the hot keys, though -- just adjust the bet amount if I don't like it with the mouse slider. Of course, HEM is running, too.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

AHK scripts from overcards.com. Almost impossible to MTT effectively without them tbh. How TF boku plays 50 tables without them is totally insane!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never tried multi-tabling sngs. Are they much slower than FR or 6 max? Is there a limit on multi-tabling sngs on Stars?

I just finished an hour long session of 24 tabling 6-max. It was a bit crazier than last time I tried, but I didn't ever time out and came out up 2 buy-ins -- this is strictly the lowest of the low 2NL, however. Just wanted to see if I could get Stars to refuse to open any more tables, and I was successful -- they refused to let me go past 24.
sngs move just as fast but the decisions are a lot easier. I did turbos so basically it was push/fold most of the time. I think I timed out 2 or 3 times but with practice could probably 30-table without a problem. Biggest problem is I just hate sngs so really can't see myself playing them long-term anyway.

Yeah I have one to hit the time bank and to allow me to use the scroll wheel on Stars. I know others have scripts to automate bet sizing but I don't use that.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just Table Ninja. It helps open tables and lets you program in standard raises as well as make hot keys for other amounts. I don't usually use the hot keys, though -- just adjust the bet amount if I don't like it with the mouse slider. Of course, HEM is running, too.

AHK scripts from overcards.com. Almost impossible to MTT effectively without them tbh. How TF Boku plays 50 tables without them is totally insane!

Yeah I have one to hit the time bank and to allow me to use the scroll wheel on Stars. I know others have scripts to automate bet sizing but I don't use that.

Thanks gents, I can't believe I have never taken advantage of scripts for multi-tabling in the past. No wonder more than six tables gave me a headache. I Haven't played online for some time now but might get back on the horse soon and will be looking into these options, cheers.