How good do you have to run to quit your job ?

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would need a million. I am a simple man.
And I would continue to play poker and continue to win something each year...

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country, it's enough to earn $ 1000 a month to quit your job. And if you win 1 000 000 at a time, you can forget about work forever

Marinade23

Marinade23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could win 50$ each day that would be excellent for me to quit job since in the country I live I earn 20 euros for working 8 hours.

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the only source of income is poker. Honestly I can't imagine myself not playing poker. And I am not able to do anything else.

W

wizebettor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The amount will be different for each person based on their life style. Good way to measure is based on your current salary from your full time job.

What ever the annual salary you are living with currently times three must be saved up and put aside as emergency funds. This amount cannot be touched or used as bankroll. This is the amount that you come back to if you fail as a poker player and need to get a new job again. You will have 3 years to get a job and get back on track.

I quit my job with that method but I am a sports bettor. I new to poker and trying it out. But i have a steady cash flow from my sports betting winnings each month. I find sports betting lot less stressful and less time consuming. I am trying poker as a hobby because its fun but i don't think i could ever play full time sitting on a table.