How do you start from the bottom again?

Brodermatt

Brodermatt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why, just why would anybody do this after months of "hard work" at tables?? You are gambler stop playing poker :D

He has done it before, therefore he can do it again.

It is a shame though to see all the time and effort gone in swift swoop! Poker is not a "get rich quick scheme". You need to gradually build the bankroll and to always stick within the limits. Looks like rule no.1 was broken!

L

lilturkgirl86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you have to put your ego aside, and look at the long picture.. when that happens nobody wants to play for peanuts again, but you have to be hoenst with yourself and relieze brm is needed, and you have to grind out these levels to get where you need to be.

rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this thread is rich of goodies.
@op stick it and learn from your mistakes-

I got a similar story, I didnt play out of brm like u did but i havent been too wise with it either. Then i quit for almost 2 years, at beginning i couldnt really play low stakes. not at all. I really understand your feeling. But honestly you have gone broke after 3 months of playing only (u r not close in a mental scheme like if u would been paying for 2 years and then broke). It's Not that bad, definitely.
I am sure u will be able to stand up and play again very soon.

Stick with BRM rules, dont waste the goodrun burning your profits; it's rare, trust me :D

glgl

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used bank roll management and I still had a hard time starting out. I had to admit to myself I am not as good a player as I thought I was.