How Do You Play Poker?

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play money is not a game, it is practising and only real money game gives you excitement

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have an interest in learning new games such as razz , triple draw, badugi or stud hi low , then you can practice in PM games and tournaments .

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main desire to win! to be first !!! It does not matter what you play for real money or just for chips!

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spending time on virual money is justified only for a green newbie, pros rarely go there and do it right!;)

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played before out of boredom in contact in shark poker there was overproduced approximately 700 million chips...
Don't play almost for fun...
Play money chips is meaningless...

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played before out of boredom in contact in shark poker there was overproduced approximately 700 million chips...
Don't play almost for fun...
Play money chips is meaningless...

Thank you for reply.

K

killroy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
real money games are the only games i play.

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to have fun playing poker, but that does not mean that i do not take the game seriously. I approach poker the same way i approach the game of chess. I like to slow play big hands. I love limping in with AA AK KK.

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both play money and real money. I do not have a lot of real money so I often go to the play money and try different games which I do not enough real money to play

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't play for play money and my game depends of the difference in the level of players

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
real money games are the only games i play.

Well, nothing !!!
Have you seen the wonderful tournament of the CC of the gaming chips.
Look at the prizes !!!
Mind-blowing.

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very much agree with what many of the previous comrades have said, I prefer to play cents in real money than millions in fictitious money.
People by giving value to buy-in, tend to play with more rationality, although in some games we will meet the famous maniacs who go all-in with any crap.
Playing with real money allows you to learn from mistakes and implement some strategy to improve our game.
Definitely playing for real money is the best option. :D

Last edited:
steve101651

steve101651

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with play money, and did very well. Then I started playing live, and did not so great. So I started playing online for real money, and did half/ half. I prefer live though now. It's more exciting.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play for real money as one day i hope to play poker for a living. Virtual money cant assist me in achieving that so real money it is :)

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play for real money as one day i hope to play poker for a living. Virtual money cant assist me in achieving that so real money it is :)

Thank you for reply.

K

Kassandra677

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play and for real and virtual money)) virtual course a thousand times more for real money play harder)

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real money is preferable but why not some extra fun with virtual?