How do you plan to end your poker career?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How do you plan to end your poker career?It would be nice to have your own poker room or club. But I haven't learned to play yet)))
You don't really have to know how to play to own a room or club. You'd need a knowledge of rules and procedures but there is no need to actually play the game, and it would be unethical to play in your own club anyways.

My poker career will probably end the same way as Forrest Gump's run across the country did. I'll just stand up say goodbye to all the people I know, and then say "I'm going home."

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My poker career will end as soon as the war ends and I can move away from here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Deciding to conclude a poker career is a profound choice, requiring careful consideration. Financial stability is paramount, ensuring that one's exit doesn't jeopardize long-term well-being. Reflecting on achieved goals and recognizing signs of burnout or diminishing passion can guide the decision. Life transitions, such as family commitments or new pursuits, may prompt a graceful exit. A strategic approach involves planning the exit gradually, maintaining positive connections within the poker community, and considering diversification into new interests. An exit from poker should be seen as a transition, an opportunity for personal and professional growth beyond the felt.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When poker becomes old and tiring and I'm just not having fun anymore or if I go for a long dirt nap, whichever comes first!

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I win a million dollars I'll stop playing poker. (Dreams, dreams...):)

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I intend to finish my poker career by winning some bracelets, winning several big tournaments and becoming a millionaire. The dream is big but we are studying to make it come true

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I don't think about that. For now I just want to keep improving my game. a fact Doyle Brunson died at 90 and was still playing poker and at that age I was still playing

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont really think about that,in fact,i think more in how to start,lol
But if i had to give you an answer i would say very rich XD
God bless