How do you MULTI TABLE

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lot of respect for these guys who can multi 12, 24 w/e. No matter how much practice, I do not think I could do it, nor would I want to. I get up to 6 at a time at the absolute most and I rarely do that much anymore.

Mostly 4 at a time max for me. But Im an old geezer compared to most here.

Lately, I have been really enjoying ONE table really BIG on my 17'. Matter of fact Im playing the Midnight Madness right now on FTP in that mode :)

lennytoon

lennytoon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lennytoon

I have 22" tv fits 6 on easy full tilt has somethig that can fit 16 at once anyway you have to contact them,
makes all the screens minuture.mini mode.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Move the roll to stars, buy table ninja, buy HEM, multi-table :) easy lol

I only ever play 4 now really, i might add another 2 if i'm wanting to clear a bonus or w/e but playing 6max i find that 4 is a nice amount to play at once, still getting in the extra volume but still able to get a fix on the table and set up some stackaging later on.

Playing FR though i can easily play 12, i stack them all into the middle of the screen and with table ninja sizing all my bets and hitting time buttons for me its not hard at all, make a decision, next table pops up, make another decision, repeat until tired lol.