How Do You Make Bad Player/Donkey... Fold ?

S

Sk8surf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have been thinking about this question for awhile now and i havent come up with an answer , i have tryed many different playing styles and yet i seem too get bad beat with best hand vs complete junk, im not a bad player yet i get tons of bad beats i mean tons. lol id like too here what anyone thinks on this subject , cause you sure cant trick or bluff a donkey they jut Dont get it ! lol but there must be a way ! lol i mean dont get me wrong i love too trap a bad player like anyone but , its seems too me that more often then not the bad player come out on top ! love too hear all thoughts thx and GL all

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't want them folding. Just don't bluff them, and get your money in good. Long-term you will win.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good players will fold junk, however if your playing in freerolls, they`ll call anything, even if their cards are just have to X`s on them, i call them the Uno players, call with anything without even looking at their cards,,lol,, buck:D

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If, indeed, more often than not, the bad player comes out on top, then you should start playing like a bad player. After all, coming out on top is the main goal, is it not?

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very difficult to get a donkey to fold, and yet, it's really easy to get them to call. Why work harder than you have to?

Against donks, there is only one bet that works: the value bet.

Folding in Poker