How do you feel when you are the bubble Boy

P

Pacman1042

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate being the bubble boy because there are so many emotions, im mad because i would have been happy to cash, im sad cause was so close, and it makes me want to put more money on or spend more of what i have.

mets40

mets40

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just have to turn the page and go on. Except if I've made a stupid play which cost me making the cash. Most times if I'm nearing the bubble, I play ultra conservatively and get my chips in when I feel certain I have the best hand. Like always, there is nothing I can do about being outdrawn.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I bubble...
I then took a goat and ran out of the store with the puppies in a sack and the goat..

Dude, your local pet store sells goats? That is F'in AWESOME!!!

As Daniel Negreanu says, when your the bubble boy you have guts, you didn't slide into the money like those little rats with just one chip left!

I have a very nice Bubble track record in the CC FT tournaments.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never been "bubble boy/girl'! I burst through the bubble 3 times now, & I do know how frustrating it is to come so close & lose it after so much time has been invested! Good luck with your anger...look upon each experience as a learning curve...something to beat 'next time'!:)

ihtennis

ihtennis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually end up getting pissed off knowing that i just ended up losing money instead of making a few bucks after playing for a couple of hours

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How do you get? mad, angry, sad, feel like the world is going to end, or do you just let it go and register to the next tourney?

Mad >>> Nope
Angry >>> Nah
Sad >>> Not Really
World is going to end >>>> Well of course it is but Poker isn't part of it.

Just let it go and register to the next tourney >>> Yup

All you can do is Learn and move on.

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dissapointed cause it happens alot but since im just playing freerolls not so much coz i feel glad i made it as far as i did

E

Ecomdan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's horrible when it happens in big MTTs, you might have been playing for hours and then bust out with nothing to show for it... but then I'd say the feeling is almost the same if you bust out in the micro payouts and earn like $2 for 4 or 5 hours of play.

Actually I hate poker, I'm never playing another tournament ever again.