How do you feel after playing poker?

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
mentally it's tiring, exhausting, sometimes annoying 😒, but you can't deny it's great entertainment, it's hard not to fall in love with it ♣️

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker would be like that passionate relationship you have with a woman, in which you get mad at her (a bad beat), you love her deeply again (the nuts in a showdown), they charge their dopamine in a sexual relationship (an all in), they distance themselves again for a while (a negative MTT streak), they meet again in time and the passion returns (you turned on your laptop one day, played poker again and won an MTT) and so on.
Poker will bring you disappointment and joy, it is like life itself, only you should know how to adapt to each moment.
In truth I take it as if nothing happened, very coldly.
I get happy when I finish an MTT well and I don't get angry or my anger doesn't last long when I lose.
You have to know how to win and also know how to lose, which is not a failure but a lesson for the future that will come with something better, God willing.
Greetings friend and good Sunday:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes it's just not your day going through this day will be the best day. Believe me, just forget the bad day and start a new day with a positive attitude

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the best game ever. As long as you know how to handle losing days.