How do you blow off steam?

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever get angry about a game or hand? Do you have any special ways to decompress? I live in an apt in town so cant walk outside and scream or shoot my gun so need ideas! Thanks!

When you get angry on someone, what usually you do? You go to fight with him to extinguish your anger. This is a destructive way.
But there is another way. Just accept his wrong doing and forgive him.
When you are angry about a game or hand and you can't go outside or scream or shoot your gun, that means you can't hook your mind to somewhere else. So what to do? Just accept whatever happened and you will find your anger gone. You can't be angry on anything which you already accepted.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look something to take your mind and then go to sleep, the next day, as good as new

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To tell you the truth,I always say bad words after being eliminated.It works to me :)

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do anything to get you out of the "funk." Listen to music, hang out with friends, laugh about the bad beats, play with your pets. Just got to boost your positive vibes to help you feel better.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just create a total separation point ... and it's whatever, something mundane go make a sandwich and turn on the stupid box ... usually it's anything but another game .... music works well to take me somewhere else ...... family ... just find a way to immerse myself in something removed from poker , and it's relatively easy for me .. I mark hands as I play so review comes under a certain time frame and it doesn't clutter other things I do by hanging in the back of my mind ...sometimes a drink or a puff has it's place too :p

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When my game starts a mess and I'm mad that I'm taking a break, sometimes that break lasts a few months.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
communication with his son removes all the negativity that can be obtained in poker! he is my savior angel!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shooting up or screaming is already too much. I switch to an online toy and play to forget the bad.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quit playing for a couple of days. And then everything repeats. :)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
when that happens annoyed me a bit ... but hey know it's part of the game !!

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

When I lose a big hand, I get up in 5 minutes I come up for air, because if I do not lose everything I have. Soon learned to know this up but I managed eh !!