Status
Not open for further replies.
JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 4 of my personal challenge to play good at the small limits an not go over my head ,an play good. So far only 3-4k hands,but doubled my 200 bi.I almost lost it the first day found myself risking way to much after a couple bad beats.I got my money back an swore i would stick to the plan from now on.Playing samll rng an small sngs.Fingers crossed.

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
keep it simple

play what is profitable...MTT's not so...heres your history.
ScreenHunter 01 Apr 18 1222

P

pokerthejokersmoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was watching Eric Froelich grinding it out on micro stakes 10 seat Omaha Hi on tilt. He waited and his stack got progressively bigger. With two wsop bracelets and over 700,000k in winnings that gotta say something. "Its not profitable getting bored"

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well day 7 early day 7 an if not for tourney i would not be doing so good.I loose to every 3 an 2 outer in the deck. Not a few games every fcking game i play every single one ,i can send the hand history if no belivers.I mean every time some one pushes vs me they win if i have the nuts are not i lose i mean almost every time sigh unreal stuff

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
are you sure to have won as much as you claim?

if so, than put 1k on and grind that way, dont play 10NL

C

cjyh84

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try giving poker a break... a month or so.. it happened to me and when you come back refresehd you play better, also, try sticking to only one thing.. only cash games or important tourneys, etc. ..

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No need to post to old threads that get bumped.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.