How to Deal With Periods of Runbad

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true that bad luck accompanies us .. in that case it would be necessary to try to close the session and leave the poker for the next day, so we see if the bad run was gone because otherwise we are going to have a gray day.

J

jellingwood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's just bad run and you are reviewing your spots and not tilting then play through it. The problem for me is when I have a little bad run I tilt and make the bad run turn into bad play. Truly great players don't let bad runs bother them. They know good play will out last bad runs.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
but why do you go all-in if you have a good hand! often gamers especially on freerolls will perceive all-in as a bluff or personal insult against them and go all-in !!! Reconsider your strategy of push-fold on the Internet on this subject there is a lot of interesting stuff !!!

M

maykon98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually take a break to lower the adrenaline a little

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have a poker failure, I just try not to play poker.

A

Anatolie Fomov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FomovA

I am such a period, only failures and failures, I usually block schedules and do not play a piece of time

K

kakdelamax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The surest way is to take a break for a few days. You need to force yourself not to play for a while. Even if it's difficult to do.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is why we need to folded strong starting hands like AA KK, if the board look so dangerous.

svictorz

svictorz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop playing for a while, take time to review the latest tournaments and try to see what can be improved to decrease the chances of losing