How to deal with anger?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any failure to take for granted based on the mathematics of poker, if there is a chance to lose it will certainly happen)

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a co worker at a job that always came in late.he got talks to, warned,etc. one day I asked him if it didn’t bother him?
He said, Pat they just don’t get it, I don’t care!!
To the absolute extent possible I try to follow that attitude.
I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care.
Try it, works, Pat

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I had a co worker at a job that always came in late.he got talks to, warned,etc. one day I asked him if it didn’t bother him?
He said, Pat they just don’t get it, I don’t care!!
To the absolute extent possible I try to follow that attitude.
I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care.
Try it, works, Pat
Just dropped out of the tournament for $5.50 . You know, it's kind of hard to calm down . :(

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have to know when is enough. if you lose all the time, go, relax a little and play another day

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alas, I still can not control my emotions . :( Of course I'm trying to do it . But so far it turns out badly .:( But I'm not losing hope !:D

try to have a strategy, no all the time, because theres luck, but play always in the same way.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay attention to that, because I'm moving, too.:bike:

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I walk out for a few minutes. I'm smoking my cigarette and I'm back to play :D

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would walk away from the table. Take some deep breaths and go get a drink or walk around for a minute. You have to realize this is part of poker and this is going to happen from time to time. One of the differences between a good player and a bad player is being able to deal with bad beats like the one in your situation. You can't let emotions get the best of you or you will never reach your full potential.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I also have moments when you play almost 3-4-5 hours in the tournament and then in one hand you lose a lot of chips with pocket aces, and the anger wakes up and I also want to play all-in on all the cards, but it's better to be calm and wait for another good card for the game and continue to play, in tournaments you need to have patience if there is no patience it is better not to play tournaments and play cash games!

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put fold all cards , and go make cofy, and think you do the best . And whith AA always try to go all in pre flop:ac4::ad4:

or use this and think you doo all , its poker 80 % whith AA you bee a winer next timehttps://www.cardschat.com/pkimg/guides/starting-hands-chart.pdf

That was the best response I saw. Just do a few disciplined folds. More to the point, fold good starters. remove yourself from the bad rhythm of the cards. Find the right flops takes an unknowable undefinable rhythm you have to find. It doesn't always make sense.

Also, i stop and play other games or hobbies, whatever.

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
common

How to deal with anger after strong blows and defeats and make no further mistakes?
When you sit for hours in the tournament and lose or lose almost all the chips with pocket aces?
I immediately want to go olein with almost any card.
Omg! so i'm the only one, i hope tp benefit from any advice from the forum.. lost a tournament with pocket of Ace and one short to the money.. so devastating!!!:mad::mad:

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, you need to focus only on good decisions and not get angry with things that are not affected. The first bad beats for new players are frustrating but after a few thousand bad beats this is considered a normal element of poker. If better starting cards always won, it would discourage recreational players.

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's one of the most difficult things, you can have a very good game and good strategy, but if you can not control yourself the first time, you will not be a mediocre poker player until you change this negative aspect of the game , the best thing you can do is leave the table or leave the tournament for a moment until you can calm down and think clearly.