How to Behave at the Poker Table with Women?

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks! I watched the video. Wow! Ha Ha. She is a cool customer. I can't believe he folded. Amazing.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It depends, If is a Pro I will not make any difference to my playing strategy, If is a nice looking women, then I will be very nice and soft on her! if is a witch then I will run away. :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of us have unfortunately been raised in a different time,by older parents,who lived it a time where we labeled everybody,because if was the `thing` to do,,,simple as that. We could`t see past a person`s genitals or the colour of their skin,,our parents would yell out `that damn so n so` and we would hear it and `learn` stupid things like thinking a person is beneath us just because they had no money or their skin colour was different or god forbid you were a female. Have patience with us as we don`t `know` any better,,,,,but some of us are `getting` IT. And are trying to better people. Cheers:)

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to play with women...a Woman at the poker table like a monkey with a grenade - never know when she's gonna drop...

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leave her alone and worry about your cards. There are a million places to hit on a woman, 3 places not to are the gym, the free clinic, and a poker table.

Narciso

Narciso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to play with women...a Woman at the poker table like a monkey with a grenade - never know when she's gonna drop...

lol
Women are always welcome!

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have the right to ask about her personal life, send a million compliments, buy a girl a drink?

200.webp

I think women should be respected, as well as all their adversaries, I am the motto that we play and not talk during the game, that talk, goes to a chat room.

Antulio francis

Antulio francis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really women have been growing in poker men have a reading based on the profile of all women who do not bluff in poker for being a woman we think she plays the simple because she is a woman I think this is a bad idea I see women win several poker tournaments Online and live we should respect them as if it were a nerds man and I do not know why when there is a woman at my poker table I feel good playing against her because I know that in my childhood I was going to jump the wall and she does not hahaha that proves me I can have a quicker rationale or a little bit of badness, the more I thank all the women of this sport every day, a more enjoyable sport for all, luck to all

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should behave yourself just as you behave yourself against any other opponent . I don't think there is any difference between men or woman in a poker game

That's exactly it, the minute we starting treating women different, we make them very uncomfortable. We want more women players I'm sure.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always talk to the girls but in a friendly way

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignored them like they weren't in the table treat them like if it was the next guy over. Why because they try everything to be stronger and conservative and they even try to bluff u out of a good hand, just happen to me live 2 days ago, but she got crack.... then she was easy read after.... pocket aces betting to easy than before on the previous hand shes calling my 20 dollars then 42, then she pushes all in, come on she had pocket AA what do you think...

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume that any woman I'm playing with wants to have sex with me. They might well be better at poker than I am, and that's fine. But they want to jump my bones. I know they do. I just know it.

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play women the same way I play men they all have my chips

Yes everyone does. hahaha best comment ever. Just holding them to give back it to you.:icon_sant

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
You have the right to ask about her personal life, send a million compliments, buy a girl a drink?

200.webp

No grandpaps, would definitely be aware of women on the table:D
They are some of the most dangerous players:joyman:
They are very aggressive and very difficult to read, but we still try our best with them:cool:
Isn't that so EvertonGirl?:D

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must act the usual way. No need to flirt or pay for drinks, lol.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i give her half of my stack and write her emoticon with flower

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see any difference between male and female players....some are good; some are bad. When your set of Kings gets beat by a set of Aces, it really doesn't matter whether it was a woman or a man....your chips are gone.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

200.webp
If this girl is beautiful and smart I would ask her for a date and then marry her:)

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we should play poker. No matter play with a woman or a man. And if you want to meet women you can do it elsewhere.

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you ask a woman you've never met personal questions, send compliments or buy her drinks at a social gathering? I hope not. So then why would you do it at a poker table?

Most women I know would be creeped out by such behavior regardless of where it happened. Usually after you know them for a while and you're hitting it off you can slowly start to woo her. But the first time you meet her? You're lucky if she doesn't call on some big guy to sort you out.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Behave like to your wife) love )

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its ok to be nice but most women came to play the game just like men. so just respect that and youll be fine.

K

KidA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many girls want attention, but a real lady wants respect. If the game hasn't started yet, I'll typically pull her chair out for her and do a subtle tip of my cap towards her.

During the game, I make intense eye contact whenever we're interacting in a hand. It gets really intense and sometimes after the game they're so intimidated by me that they're too shy to approach. It's ok though because usually I wear this dorky fedora with a rhinestone horseshoe to show I'm confident and I can use that as an icebreaker.

M

myuk1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would suggest treating her like anyone else at the table. dont overthink it. its not the complicated. They have the same objective as every other player at the table.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not looking for a player ever. And you do not advise.