How to be the best player poker?

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be the best poker player you need to: have a supernatural power to predict what cards will hit the floop,turn and river.And of course you must know the cards of your opponents.

Last edited:
jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, much more good luck than strategy, because it is luck is 90% sure to win a match and strategy not always.

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play at your best. be patient, be ready to gamble, dont be afraid, is hard to beat luck!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Math

I use the math in all my poker decisions and it seems to work pretty well for me.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think both of them are needed!
The most important is the strategy, the luck is only secondary,if you do not have a good strategy, your knowledge, you do not give a chance for luck!
There has been a lot of progress in poker over the years,there are many skilled players.
It is indispensable to train ourselves.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study! To be the best player, I will need to study the game harder than anyone else ;)

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that with a lot of study, knowing how to deal with all types of opponents, but also have a little luck.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order to become a good player you need to know poker strategies and learn a lot of information and then play and gain skills in the game, and luck will come at any time, if you have time to learn information and skills, then why not learn to play well , there are a lot of training materials for the game here on the forum and also there is on the Internet!

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wake up - read - review - play - eat - play - sleep. I think this will be a fine time schedule