frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Texas Holdem is in our hearts, but someday there was other favorite variations of the game. I can see, from time to time, new variations emerging and increasing its popularity between many players. Do you think someday Texas Holdem will lost its crown? In your opinion, which game is a strong candidate to occupy that throne?

kingbackblacknewdraft4final.jpg

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think texas like soccer captivates with its simplicity.
those who like something more sophisticated will find omaha, horse, stud...
those who want a more sophisticated sport will find golf, tennis, among others.
texas will reign forever.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm sure Texas Holdem will lose out someday, just as all the other big games have lost out over time. But I couldn't say what will replace it. It may even be something we don't know of yet. There are several games that I enjoy more than Holdem. I get bored to death just playing holdem all the time.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Texas Holdem is in our hearts, but someday there was other favorite variations of the game. I can see, from time to time, new variations emerging and increasing its popularity between many players. Do you think someday Texas Holdem will lost its crown? In your opinion, which game is a strong candidate to occupy that throne?

kingbackblacknewdraft4final.jpg
Texas holdem will never cease to be the main modality, but some variations such as bounty tournaments, which is the style of play that will dominate in the very near future. Because in fact it is already having a strong domain.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I started the game with 5 card draw and now I prefer texas holdem, everything is changing, so the habits of players. Texas holdem, however, will dominate for a long time, but that does not mean that it will not be dethroned.

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
soon everyone will just play Badugi
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adi_XAS

Adi_XAS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I would like to believe that Texas Holdem will never die.

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
Texas No Limit Holdem will stand until the very end!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about the Poker future?!. I think, the all will OK! By one simple cause: people very like to play in the different games, including and Poker!
And generally, by my opinion, all our Life is Game too!

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Over time it is likely that Texas Holdem will be relegated, but as far as I'm concerned it is and I hope it will continue to be my favorite, even so I learned most of the modalities

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker rooms, especially large ones, are too much interested in the longevity of their business to let it be destroyed by some external factors. The strength of the fields in poker is already more or less settled, and I would not expect a significant decrease in the win rates of the regulars. The most real threat is the division of the player pool into small reservations, but perhaps there will be some improvements in this direction as a result.There are essentially two problems. The first is possible bots. The second is the growing level of players and the current rake, due to which many will soon be unable to beat the clearing.Propaganda in poker is going the wrong way, everyone is trying to grab a piece and run away. Every book written, every water is a nail in the poker coffin. You have to be like Daniel Negreanu and promote poker: tweet or blog, demonstrate lifestyle and openly communicate with people, shine everywhere, promoting yourself and poker!

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
If it works out, some news will come, so poker will be played for a very long time

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think there is no other option that will be better than No Limit Hold'em and won't last very long because it's hard to think of something better than Hold'em

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NLH will always be the staple. PLO is definitely on the rise though.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fearless forecast: NLHE will be on top for all time. Omaha will always be the next alternative.