Hot poker girls

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah that figure is probably off, Phil is said to be worth more than that. Most people speculate over 100M but that is probably too high but he does have his piece in ftp, he has like 20M won online plus w/e live (where he is probably a much bigger winner) plus 10M in tourney earning etc.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yeah, I forgot he had a piece of FT, but didn't realize his tourney winnings were that high. Are you counting online tourneys? According to Wikipedia, his live tourney winnings as of 2010 are $2.3M.

Correction on Tilly: I thought she was an AA winner, but was only nominated. Still, she has a huge filmography according to Wikipedia -- been in a lot more than I thought she had. Lots of awards listed there too.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol is this like 14th level levelling going on here?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yeah, I forgot he had a piece of FT, but didn't realize his tourney winnings were that high. Are you counting online tourneys? According to Wikipedia, his live tourney winnings as of 2010 are $2.3M.

Correction on Tilly: I thought she was an AA winner, but was only nominated. Still, she has a huge filmography according to Wikipedia -- been in a lot more than I thought she had. Lots of awards listed there too.

13.8M

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh shit, I get it now, my bad.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theres a pic of miley cyrus is here....LOL

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I seriously thought you meant Ivey. My bad.

B

bigpick76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know about the hottest woman in poker but tiffany michelle def gets my nod for being the biggest B%$#H in poker go back to the 2009 (i think) wsop when she called a clock on a guy making a huge decision for his tournament life after only about 20 seconds of him thinking...and the biggest kicker was i dont think she was even in the hand, and theres been other instances ive heard of that she thinks her S&^T dont stink and to be quite honest i dont think shes all that great of a player...but just my opinion

FLyby

FLyby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
John I really don't think that was appropriate!!! (need more)

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beleive it or not ..I've never taken any snapshots of good -lookinging girls on my computer...but IF I did...they would be .....amazing! The graphics I've seen since joining the poker world are unbeleivable!

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2c9181aa2428d519012429ea8a2c0205.jpg

Just so this thread doesnt die..... Leo Margetes

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That pic of Leo is really odd.

Having met 100% of the girls in this thread I'd feel REALLY weird chiming in here, but I will say that Lacey Jones is one of the single most beautiful women I have ever met in my life. And she's an absolute great person too.

B

bigpick76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone that doubts that phil ivey money is not longer than jen tilley money just check out his espn E60 "a day in the life with phil ivey" piece on youtube...actors, actresses, or pro athletes im not sure theres many that sit on the stacks that ivey has...the dude wins and loses 100's of thousands daily

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone that doubts that phil ivey money is not longer than jen tilley money just check out his espn E60 "a day in the life with phil ivey" piece on youtube...actors, actresses, or pro athletes im not sure theres many that sit on the stacks that ivey has...the dude wins and loses 100's of thousands daily
Nobody said anything about comparing Ivey to Tilly. You as well apparently misunderstood that we were talking about her boyfriend, Phil Laak (The Unabomber).

V

vasysm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liv Boeree by far. Beautiful, smart (astrophysics? wow) and a good player to boot.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have to agree with that pick,,,of course they are a few more who are pleasing to the eyes.

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well some one put a picture od doyal bronson please