HOLY CRAP. Look at these 2 tables!

T

Tuberocity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gus is an inigma; you never know how he will play his cards. He has a history of playing any 2 cards he has a liking for, but as of late Iv'e seen him playing a lot tighter. I'd hardly call him a fish. He's one of my favorite players.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my question to them is once you have close to 10 million on full tilt why dont you withdraw that shit and invest into some sound investments i mean with that cash you can live off of interest and stock dividends and its much safer

now i know they would still want to play but when do you stop? is my question or do you ever stop?

So what if you have $20 million? $10 million for investments to live on and $10 million for poker right?

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 32 cents at Full tilt lol Hey I need 5.00

kschuster

kschuster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait so...if that guy did have a BR of 10 mil....could he withdraw it all at once if he wanted to....or not?

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait so...if that guy did have a BR of 10 mil....could he withdraw it all at once if he wanted to....or not?

Well the highest option was cheque for $5,000 but those withdraw options still mostly work for 98% of people... for the high stakes players you could ask full tilt support by email for a bank wire transfer of 10 million. Its like depositing at pokerstars, they dont list the bank wire transfers, but if you want to deposit/withdraw $10,000+ they will offer to setup a bank transfer by email.

R

RightMeow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
durrr is sooo lucky... aggresssive and just lucky that he hits

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow - I saw the string of numbers under Durrrr and figured that was what the post was about but yeah, hard to imagine sitting at a table with 1.2 million. Anyone know if Durrrr tends to buy-in with a million plus or does he usually go for a smaller amount?

I've also heard about people begging for money and transferring play money. I'd say that the observer begging for 5 bucks would have better luck asking for play money. If he gets enough, he can sell them at one of those merchants that buy play money... :p

C

cpb4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow i have never seen anyone with $1,200,000 at a single table, that is crazy. I guess it is the dream that keeps me playing everyday lol.

OneEyeLefty

OneEyeLefty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually watched this game for hours the other night. I like to watch Patrik and Gus play against Urindanger. Dude plays tons of hands just trying to bust up these two.

Lefty

Z

ZzRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its hilarious if u go to any high staks table there will always be people begging for money haha but ya That is amazin didn't think people would have that much money online... and not cash out

rcman1980

rcman1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they r usually crazy there with 5 to 6 rebuys each
i use to look at them while i am going to sleep
evry night i have high stakes poker at my pc
LOL

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it an occasional, worthy and interesting break from actual playing, to take a look at the pros on full tilt lose their money.

From the stats I saw, Hanson made quite a bit of money last month. Keep your eye on Dwan giving it away, also, it seems he's on a bit of a slide.

R

reb0202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG!!!

Dude that is just plain crazy man to have that much money at one table I can't even imagine it but I am sure that those guy's HAVE the money to put there too Ya know what I mean..:eek:

vixenx78

vixenx78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao i love the chat box
i need $5 repeated over and over lmao,,, like they will say,,, oh yeah sure i can send u 5 bux, this game isnt that important.
LMAO @ i need $5

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I told some guy I would send him $5 when he started begging at a 2/4 game and he got very upset when he realized I did not send it to him.

guppystew

guppystew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who gets the interest on account money, player or site?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Site, which is why most of those players don't have > $1mil in their accounts at any given time.
Some sites like Ultimate Bet give interest (9% APR) on account balances over 10k or so. Too bad no sane nosebleed player would play on UB after the stupid crap they pulled.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some sites like Ultimate Bet give interest (9% APR) on account balances over 10k or so. Too bad no sane nosebleed player would play on Ultimatebet after the stupid crap they pulled.

Yeah. How are UB's midstakes games? Do they have quite a few 1/2 - 5/10 games running at a given time, or is it really low traffic now?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah. How are Ultimatebet's midstakes games? Do they have quite a few 1/2 - 5/10 games running at a given time, or is it really low traffic now?
Not sure, haven't looked in a while. But I know at off-peak times, there's only 2-3 tables going of each limit higher than 1/2. I'm planning on moving to a site with more fish after I reach $0.50/$1 though, since Ultimatebet is like the opposite of juicy, at least at 25$ NL.

TheRinser

TheRinser

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ssss

Sick isnt it? I Wouldnt have the nerves to play with a stack that high. Id be cashing out long before my bankroll got that high.....I got scared when i hit £1,000 on a cash table £1/£2 blinds. And even then i was gifted with it by some donkey overplaying everything. I was on overdrive, heart going like a piston head of a F! car. Hit £1,000 and legged it, cashed out, happy days. lol Only in my dreams, or even nightmares will i have $1,000,000 at a cash table

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sure is alot of cash.... I wouldnt trust it in tha hands of full tilt. Put it in a bank where they can steal it from you the old fashoined way ....

19RK64

19RK64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SWEET ,
I just ain't sure if I could trust any site with that kind of bankroll, it would take some mental programming on my part, you just never know what could happin in a days time online