Hit n Run

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hit n run is real bad form in my humble opinion. since there is no way to police it on it online, all the best in your hit n run lifestyle

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to do that in live poker, but online I don't care, but I only do that when I'm playing much higher than my limits (tilt..) and double up already means a lot more than what I was expecting to win.

S

starski1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hitnrun

ya well i understand where he is coming from with building and just hitting and leaving after double up .. ya it can work for you maybe a couple times but most of the time you will run dead after long run but i want to say the only time i would have to say i would do hit and run is if i won a pot like lets say my QQ takes down AA all in queen on the river or a four card flush but my point is you hit like a small percentage to win so then you would say welll i am going to get out of this table because they are not going to let that happen again to these guys at this table to where you get lucky like that agian .. .... just my thought on that topic .. starski1 <

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the reason for leaving the table is a bad beat why would you then go to another table? Is the bad beat not likely to happen once you sit at the new table?

S

starski1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i agree with what your saying it sometimes is better when u get a chnge of scenery tho

S

starski1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i was playing a tounry last week i have been playing for about a hour a turbo i raise from first ak suited i make it 5000 this guy he pushs all in for forty thousand me and him had the same winner would be chip leader he flips over 2 6 flop comes 10 A j 2 6 flop turn and river just like that at he hits two pair i lose

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was playing a tounry last week i have been playing for about a hour a turbo i raise from first ak suited i make it 5000 this guy he pushs all in for forty thousand me and him had the same winner would be chip leader he flips over 2 6 flop comes 10 A j 2 6 flop turn and river just like that at he hits two pair i lose

...not really sure what this has to do with the topic. You can't hit and run in a tournament.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

...not really sure what this has to do with the topic. You can't hit and run in a tournament.

Lol.:D

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, I know this post does'nt belong here. I have been away for some time as my pc was getting repaired. Using a diff pc, I was away from the tables more than not.
Just wanted to mention the scavenger hunt of posting pics, just come off my birthday and have been doing pretty good at the tables, too bad I just now am reading the posts within that forums.
I am sure I could have quite a few of them done!

MisterLongFace

MisterLongFace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hit and run a lot right now, i feel like it is a necessity because my br is small and im trying to build. i know it has prolly cost me some nice runs i could have made on one table, but it has also saved me from getting coolered when i really needed the bank. if i can ever get my roll significantly higher, i will stop doing it. i would prefer to stop doing it.

M

Machidon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you guys hit n run? I am in the process of slowly building my bank roll and i usually leave after i double up or even 1.5x up. I leave so fast i exit out before the chips are even shipped to me then i'm looking for another table. Have you ever hit n run in live play?
My advise is that you should stay and play as long as you are winning (there are worst players than you at the table)...

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me personally,when im playing ,lets say, the 50NLHE zoom,everytime i make my 50 75 and above i leave and come back to start again with 50. this makes me feel safer.i dont like having too much money on the table more than 2 times the buy in cause there is always the danger of facing an unavoidable all in from someone with a hand u cant fold and u might lose 2 BI instead of one.