Hilarious, someone tried to pass off as me

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All sorts of wierdos running around. Why would he rip off your HA tho. Maybe he was just lazy and wanted other people's opinion on his own forum. Or maybe he was really a wierdo. Funny like you said tho.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Hilarious" ? Try creepy....

Lol, well, I'd say it was creepy, but I just thought it was sad that anyone needed to do that in the first place. Then I couldn't stop laughing, on how he messed up on passing for me, and left my name in on the most crucial spot of the Hand History--hence, hilarious.

All sorts of wierdos running around. Why would he rip off your HA tho. Maybe he was just lazy and wanted other people's opinion on his own forum. Or maybe he was really a wierdo. Funny like you said tho.

I think someone said that the other forum offers passwords to contributors to the forum/HA threads, ect, so I'm guessing that's what he was attempting to do?? Gain passwords?? Maybe, either way, still could have given me credit and left my name in and said he got it from another forum. O well, maybe he's learned from this by now, and will never steal any of my threads again.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i post on a couple of MLB forums and imposters are aways out in full force. it's happens all the time. good job for knocking him down a step.

TrentsMomm

TrentsMomm

Hidin' Out
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's funny is that none of the other "railbirds" didn't notice it....

Exactly what I was thinking when I read it!:confused: They don't pay to much attention do they?:eek: Isn't there a "forum challenge" coming up!:D ;)

godofgrind

godofgrind

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
amazing that someone felt the need to steal a forum thread. i don't understand at all.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
someone ought to write to the forum management

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, well, I posted a response in the thread. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, well, I posted a response in the thread. Should be interesting to see what happens.
They just ignored your post and kept posting about limping with AK. I think they have a lot of password spammers over there who just want to make a load of 10-word posts and don't care about the progression of the thread.

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone at another poker forum, attempted to pass off as me, or me playing on Pokerstars, and posted a hand-history and a hand analysis thread, that he ripped off me from a CardsChat HA thread I posted. You can tell, he tried to change all of my names on the HH, to his name Euchel, but he missed one, the part where it tells you what you're dealt. I just couldn't stop laughing.

omg, thats pretty funny sh*t. pretty sad as well.

Good find by the way :)

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess they aren't very responsive there. I created a thread about the subject directed to the mods there just to see what happens. They probably won't respond though.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW. Didn't know he did it like 5 times (at least that we know of).

Gosh, compulsive plagerizer. Definitely needs to be banned from all poker forums period.

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe hes got a crush on you and wants to steal your attention.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I created a thread there about this guy. A few people made comments about what a tool the guy was. Then the last post said the thread was closed until the boss could review it. Haven't heard form anyone yet though. I think they are going to ignore it.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I created a thread there about this guy. A few people made comments about what a tool the guy was. Then the last post said the thread was closed until the boss could review it. Haven't heard form anyone yet though. I think they are going to ignore it.

It's just sad for that forum if they do ignore it. You just can't go around stealing other people's post and not get punished for it.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a side note, a post giving props to CC from railbirds (well at least about our HA threads, aww, they want to be like us, how cute):

Posted by TheBear- here's an idea - let's get a really good post going and then get Euchel to post it over on Cardschat for a change.