High Stakes Poker Season 6

N

nupryn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the season 6 episode 2 links!

U

unibamber

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you for the post and i always like to see phil hell get beat cause he gets on my nerves but i think the comrntator is the best thing on ere i find him funny

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how can u not like eli???

thanks for posting these coolnut, keep em coming.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant wait to watch Lex aswell dude. He is a great player :D:D:D

Dude do u remeber how u said u were callin ppl's shoves late in MTT's with hands like K4o/K8s etc. We'll ive been doing it every now and then and the results are showing.
I went deep in a $3 MTT (2800ppl) to hit 8th for $140. All through making calls with K4o/K8s etc. Ppl were shoving with crap like 67s/J9/Q2 lol. I even beat QQ once with K5s lol.

It's amazing how desperate people are for them to shove all-in with rags just to steal blinds and raises. When I have hands like K2, K7, back then, I would fold because I was a tight-player. Now after watching Lex, I loosened up my pre-flop calling ranges against short-stackers' all-ins who have very high VPIP and high stealing %. I say to myself "my king high is good" and most of the time, they are. When people write all sorts of noises in the chatbox, my usual text is "you shoved all-in with _____......."
I've made some gutsy calls with hands like Q5, opponent rolls over 9T and then all sorts of noise are made.

Don't get me wrong. I've made mistakes and called when they have pairs or better hands. But I wasn't that behind because my hands were still live and most of the time, I'm only behind 30/70. But in long run, it evened out and actually profited. There are times when I called while being ahead and lost to suckout, while called being behind and won. But I like it because it gives people a huge image not to mess with your blind and people will think twice before stealing and playing against you.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gabe needs someone in the booth with him. His jokes are still hilarious but he needs someone to work off of and who he has a goo rapore with. Didnt realsie Kara wouldn't be in the booth. Why not keep AJ in the Booth???

I Love high stakes poker. I just can't stand Gabe. All his jokes are just smart remarks about people .. Kinda like when we where kids...

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how can u not like eli???

thanks for posting these coolnut, keep em coming.

eli gets testy to easily with people that try and play aggressive or who is playing to tight. he is like those people people that love being your boss way to much lol... But I loved it when he was asked what advice would you give to people out their and he said to keep your day job and save some spending money and play poker with that until you can come up to our limits but to keep your job :)

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's amazing how desperate people are for them to shove all-in with rags just to steal blinds and raises. When I have hands like K2, K7, back then, I would fold because I was a tight-player. Now after watching Lex, I loosened up my pre-flop calling ranges against short-stackers' all-ins who have very high VPIP and high stealing %. I say to myself "my king high is good" and most of the time, they are. When people write all sorts of noises in the chatbox, my usual text is "you shoved all-in with _____......."
I've made some gutsy calls with hands like Q5, opponent rolls over 9T and then all sorts of noise are made.

Don't get me wrong. I've made mistakes and called when they have pairs or better hands. But I wasn't that behind because my hands were still live and most of the time, I'm only behind 30/70. But in long run, it evened out and actually profited. There are times when I called while being ahead and lost to suckout, while called being behind and won. But I like it because it gives people a huge image not to mess with your blind and people will think twice before stealing and playing against you.

it's mint innit dude! Sum1 who has a larger VP$I$ and steal rate they decide to steal alot in late stages, then u look them up with Kx. I find it pretty funny. There will b times where Kx will get caught out and b crap but most of the time it's pretty dam good in those spots late in a MTT. I do agree aswell it does give u a image of not to be ****ed around with in ur BB lol. All thanks to our hero Lex and our little talks ;)

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
belerophon

belerophon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for posting ep 2. I find it funny that at times these guys are outthinking themselves and maybe they should be playing little more abc. Not that I'd stand a chance playing against them but if Hoivold raises preflop with his AQ then he doesn't lose that hand maybe. A third barrel from Dario with the nuts probably gets a call from Elly etc....

"Everytime I see table full of internet players I think, 'Who are all these people in their underwear eating cheetos?'"
classic.

Epik High

Epik High

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty decent lineup.

dario+durrr+ivey=good imo

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo, that dario minieri guy sure knows how to play. but hsp is crap without elky and lex. i wish hellmuth comes back.

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...AH CRAP/..GOTTA WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright, today we get episode 4, cant wait.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hehe. Negreanu was funny when he accidentally showed his 9. :)
That was really a weird hand.

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four was funny, I love 'WHATS EV??' i forgot who asked it but it was funny, also Ivey is going to be a vegetarian for a year for a million dollars o_O... lol.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four was funny, I love 'WHATS EV??' i forgot who asked it but it was funny, also Ivey is going to be a vegetarian for a year for a million dollars o_O... lol.

Too bad they bleeped all of gus's comments. LOL I loved the Did you get laid last night?

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the bluff at the end is sick, i never really liked durrrr but that was amazing.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ivey almoust called that, but Elezra disturbed him a bit. Durr almoust cried...I guess he wont bluff Ivey for a loooong time. :p

GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was the greatest hsp in its history no doubt

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was so sick... that is why Ivey is the best in the world, he ALMOST called with a pair of sixes... I swear I was like holding my breath thinking 'call!!!' At every point in the hand I'm like how can Dwan keep pulling the trigger? he should stop...

he'll stop now...

no way he can fire now...

Sick... lol. Extremely good episode of HSP.